I luv fat Dallas whores - happy deerhunter?

And the Houston ones too.
And the Houston ones too. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Most excellent
Most excellent Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yay! Can we all fcuk now and get along like we should?
What I don't understand, THN, is why you care so much. Just spreading the luv.
Blast that deerhunter guy! Whys he so popular?
What I don't understand, THN, is why you care so much. Just spreading the luv. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I'm an advocate at heart. Always have been. Even if i was bone ass tw**ker skinny I still wouldn't agree with what was said. Fat or skinny has nothing to do with it. It was the sentiment behind it. If he wants to act like that, keep it somewhere else.

Girls don't often go into this with the best self-esteem and making fun of anyone that way is just really sh*tty. New ladies who don't know the whole story should be stood up for when god-turds from no-mans land wanna splash their sh*t on the sidewalk.

Keep that crap in the sewer where it belongs...ijs
Hey bolt, get someone to post taint.
I luv skinny whores wherever they are, except in the Northeast where all that eye-talian genetic base is and the wimmin have hairy arms and shit. I couldn't luv even a skinny whore with hairy arms, it would just creep me out. But it is the season to spread the luv, so all ya'll skinny whores (without hairy arms) wherever you are, you are luved!.
I luv skinny whores wherever they are, except in the Northeast where all that eye-talian genetic base is and the wimmin have hairy arms and shit. I couldn't luv even a skinny whore with hairy arms, it would just creep me out. But it is the season to spread the luv, so all ya'll skinny whores (without hairy arms) wherever you are, you are luved!. Originally Posted by phildo
There is a different thread for skinny whore luv. Come on man.
Well shit...that one turned in to being about fat whores who took offense about showing skinny whores luv, so I figured it was safe in here cause the skinny whores aren't even going to read about fat whores, are they?
I'm an advocate at heart. Always have been. Even if i was bone ass tw**ker skinny I still wouldn't agree with what was said. Fat or skinny has nothing to do with it. It was the sentiment behind it. If he wants to act like that, keep it somewhere else.

Girls don't often go into this with the best self-esteem and making fun of anyone that way is just really sh*tty. New ladies who don't know the whole story should be stood up for when god-turds from no-mans land wanna splash their sh*t on the sidewalk.

Keep that crap in the sewer where it belongs...ijs Originally Posted by thathottnurse

+1
Thank you bolt!
Thank you bolt! Originally Posted by tntangie
That ^^^ is how it's done.

Take note, ladies, for future reference. It'll save you a whole lot of unnecessary aggravation and reduce your risk of stroking out at the keyboard for little, if any, reason.

ijs

Keep that crap in the sewer where it belongs...ijs Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I don't buy it. I think you enjoy mixing it up with the rest to show something. To show you aren't a dumb twat, he'll I don't know what the motives are, but I know what they aren't and that is noble.

Fuck with the hooktards and fucktards all you like, but don't try to sell noble. No one, cept maybe darth is buying it.
Thank you bolt! Originally Posted by tntangie
I luv you too my amazon fat whore