Screening

Effective now I will be lightly screening all new clients - to anyone whos a member on here it will be easy, just provide me with your handle on here and/or a reference of any VP on here or other girl you think i may be ok with. Make sure if you text me you include it in the text. Not trying to be a hassle but i guess its done for a reason *palm to forehead* To anyone that knows me and hasnt pissed me off too much youre obviously in the clear
And vice versa.
Hookers talking screening is one of my favorite train-wrecks in the hook game, which is a train-wreck in and of itself, without adding the screening routine as the cherry on top.

I screen hookers, probably about as precisely as they screen me.

I look at the pictures. I convince them that I'm safe to raw-dog them. If I'm satisfied with their answers, we're off to the races. If not, they can convince one of the numerous pseudo-males on here to step and fetch for them I guess.

All bullshit aside I have yet to run into a whore who was dumb enough to presume that I would share genuinely personal information with her. Most of them agree to fuck sight unseen, and most if not all will (probably begrudgingly) settle for numbers far below their advertised rates. Probably make up for it by having their way with the pigeons who tip them. Thanks men.
click on /peruse my showcase

left click "reviews" peruse my conquests

left click "statistics" for my body of works
Yeah luckily I dont want anyones personal information, just because someone's name checks out and they're a doctor doesn't mean they're not psycho. All I want to see is they've seen another verified girl and haven't pissed her off too much, or that they're not constantly spewing hateful and childish bs about hooks online. As long as they pass those tests they're OK with me.
Screening? Sounds like someone's gaining weight whew
Yeah luckily I dont want anyones personal information, just because someone's name checks out and they're a doctor doesn't mean they're not psycho. All I want to see is they've seen another verified girl and haven't pissed her off too much, or that they're not constantly spewing hateful and childish bs about hooks online. As long as they pass those tests they're OK with me. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
I would have thought a hook would be more concerned about her personal safety or guarding against a member of the legion of male lesbians falling in love with her and becoming a stalker than she would about board antics.
Another thing that has popped into my head from time to time reading posts by male lesbians along with sanctimonious hooks is that the all-time suicide move is sacrificing your anonymity by attending parties or by playing footsie with those identifying as members of a gay men's club.

Inevitably one of these misfits will flip to law enforcement in the event one of them finds his or herself in a jam and is floundering around trying to find a way out.
All I want to see is they've seen another verified girl and haven't pissed her off too much, or that they're not constantly spewing hateful and childish bs about hooks online. . Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
ut oh
I'll take a male lesbian over a misogynist any day.
I'll take a male lesbian over a misogynist any day. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
OK. So to clarify, you're screening for a potential customer's system of beliefs? Or even more absurdly, his shenanigans on a whore board?

Maybe the pragmatic approach would be to secure your safety?

And of course you prefer a male lesbian. It's the same principle influencing a hook to prefer a scrawny three inch long minuteman against a healthy, robust customer who is going to run you hard. Get it over with, as quickly and effortlessly as possible. At least that makes sense.
Im screening for people that will be respectful safe and arent cops. I dont think its that complicated
Im screening for people that will be respectful safe and arent cops. I dont think its that complicated Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
Give in to JB forthwith then.

Perfectly behaved gentleman and certainly no cop.

I wish you well darling.
"I look at the pictures. I convince them that I'm safe to raw-dog them. If I'm satisfied with their answers, we're off to the races."

Pragmatics? Safety?
"I look at the pictures. I convince them that I'm safe to raw-dog them. If I'm satisfied with their answers, we're off to the races."

Pragmatics? Safety? Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
That's a textbook example of pragmatism young lady.

Safe? I know I am.

But I'm not in the market for what you're selling so it's a moot point.

I recommend JB, the gentleman's gentleman. Stat!