Who is the Unfriendliest Provider in WNY?

I've got my take...let's hear yours...

List the provider and a reason why...

If the provider is smart this will be great "marketing research" for them to react to and address in the way they do business.

When the thread peters out...we'll do the same with clients to make it fair...
Lets hear yours Platinum
Rule #1 when conducting research is to not bias the sample. I will abstain until many have weighed in.

And just to be clear...this isn't meant to "ruin" anybody. Rather it's a great/direct way for providers to get feedback besides just hearing compliments from the desperados...
Oh yay another asshole member.
Let's get a timeout here...

I said we would create the same discussion for clients as well...fair and balanced.

And as one of the more opinionated members on here...I know you have a take.
Ummm, if you have a "take", is it in a review?
After others comment on the thread I'll reveal my opinion and why. But I'll be constructive about it. Again...we're exchanging information. She probably would want the feedback so she can modify her public persona...
I've been doing this for a few years and I've got nothing for this thread. Even if a session didn't go as planned it wasn't because the lady was unfriendly. I just deal with the friendliest of the bunch. Now bp girls can sometimes be a different story, jmo.
If the OP is having difficulty processing an "unfriendly" encounter, go ahead & vent; it'll do you good. I'm sure many here will help you through it.
Oh yay another asshole member. Originally Posted by Amber Does
Yup. And one who thinks he's smug at that. A "lurker"...."giving everyone the truth"....If plastic man, XY, and wakey all had a baby....

Jeezis. We already got enuff a this. It's no fun any more.

friendly

unfriendly is low on list of priorities

is the whore thin?
if I need friendly in my life

I call and or hang out with friends

they don't ask for $$ an hour

weak opening thrAD
Yup. And one who thinks he's smug at that. A "lurker"...."giving everyone the truth"....If plastic man, XY, and wakey all had a baby....

Jeezis. We already got enuff a this. It's no fun any more.

. Originally Posted by rooster
XY had some great reviews though.
  • kbro
  • 11-14-2017, 11:27 AM
You all must want to be eviscerated by his sarcasm and wit. Not this guy, I think it's a great threAd !
Interesting to me that nobody has brought a name yet to the table.

I'm not referring to one experience. You can use a service or product in the real world and have a bad experience or two.

What I'm referring to is a provider that is consistently unfriendly, not flexible, and has poor customer service.