Rochester? Hotel? Room For Rent?!?!

Hey!

I was wondering if anyone had any advice as far as Rochester goes.. I have not had the best luck in Rochester with the "po po" lol...

Anyways

What Hotels and areas do most women use now a days!? I'm sure not much had changed. Obviously I know stay away from Airport. Any info is helpful!!

LADIES!!!
PLS PM ME IF YOU HAVE A ROOM FOR RENT OR A PLACE I CAN RENT FOR APPOINTMENTS
You can stay with me any time you like princess.
$300hr wage and it's difficult finding a room? Consider standing on a corner whew
I hereby formally rescind my offer as I will not be the object of willful rejection on the part of someone begging for help on a whore board.

Sorry angel.
And let me be clear. That last message there was not intended for you Carlos.
A simple "thank you" would have been a decent way to reply to my PM with info on your request ( and I know you saw it), glad I took time to help a provider I had no interest in seeing anyways (so there was no hidden agenda)....guess I have to post in the "unfriendliest provider" thread now.
This is awesome. Hahaha
I am always open to sharing my preferences and intel on hotels in any areas I'm familiar with. I just ask that the girls privately contact me because I'm not publically outting where I stay.

In Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, Binghamton, Ithaca. Girls have to help each other out.
Thanks busty! Your great!!

And no one is begging for q place to stay... I was looking for information lol
Hey!

LADIES!!!
PLS PM ME IF YOU HAVE A ROOM FOR RENT OR A PLACE I CAN RENT FOR APPOINTMENTS
**** Originally Posted by Lovelilly
Contact Angel T on here....
Contact Angel T on here.... Originally Posted by ben dover
Or on the nirvana site
Fucking classic thread
I have not had the best luck in Rochester with the "po po" lol... Originally Posted by Lovelilly
Weird sense of humor. Who'd wana get involved with another's legal problems whew
I would suggest contacting other providers who travel here. If you decide to come to the ROC, first avoid Gates, second ask the hotel if they are "kid friendly" (if they are, a room key is needed to enter the building during certain hours, i.e. 8PM to 6AM). I would suggest you contact Kayla Ryder, she travels here often and could give you some advice.