Backpage Impact - Providers and Clients

Given some of the recent challenges with Backpage...what is everyone doing, if anything, to adapt?

Providers - Still using it? If so, is your traffic seeing any decreases? Using other sites? Encountering any issues?

Clients - Going to other sites if you used it previously? Anyone notice more traffic back on Craigslist?
Seems as if BP is slowly getting the girls back. Until next time they fuck with it
Given some of the recent challenges with Backpage...what is everyone doing, if anything, to adapt?

Providers - Still using it? If so, is your traffic seeing any decreases? Using other sites? Encountering any issues?

Clients - Going to other sites if you used it previously? Anyone notice more traffic back on Craigslist? Originally Posted by Platinum Man
ya done lurked fer ...ten years ta ask ...this

...now ya done ...become ol mary jr
Listen Gorton's fisherman...

Stay in your pirate lane out on Lake Erie...you focus on not getting scurvy and running ashore...and I'll handle the discussion topics
ol mary jr the only thing ya will done ...handle ...will be hittin the like ...button on yer own flaccid ...posts
Platinum man, are on the nirvana site?

Edit: this was supposed to be on the welcome thread as to not be off topic even if it really isn't. (Fat thumbs)
I like the band Nirvana...loved Alice in Chains better though.

No clue what nirvana site is
I'm surprised more providers aren't chatting on this topic. Good opportunity to keep your client base and potential newbies informed. Like it or not BP is/was a force to reckon with and displaced users are going to end up somewhere...
BP has ripped me off and stolen my money. LOL I cant post there, I paid but they wont credit my account. Sent support emails and nada. Havent been able to post for a couple months now, its lame!

I rely on rep/regs and I list on Skipthegames, Cityvibe, and myproviderguide. Skipthegames I post when I have some openings and MPG/CV I have a running ad. These sites bring a steady trickle and BP brought a flood. haha.

Sometimes I post ads on the boards. The boards just dont bring the business BP does. Frankly the boards suck for Syracuse. LOL

BP is the cash king...

Oh and TER has an Upstate NY section to post in now.
I've gotten away from using BP. Simply don't trust it enough to bother wasting my time with it. Haven't seen a BP gal in about a year and a half. Haven't had a disappointing hobby experience in a year and a half. I doubt that's a coincidence. I basically stick to VP's with showcases and a decent number of reviews.
I rely on rep/regs and I list on Skipthegames, Cityvibe, and myproviderguide. Skipthegames I post when I have some openings and MPG/CV I have a running ad. These sites bring a steady trickle and BP brought a flood. haha. Originally Posted by ElleW

These sites are all basically the same. You see the same ads on all of them. BP has the best format and is easiest to navigate. That's probably why it's the most popular.
I like the myproviderguide layout as well. CL is getting lots of crossover traffic...
  • 11-16-2017, 09:05 AM
I'm surprised more providers aren't chatting on this topic. Good opportunity to keep your client base and potential newbies informed. Like it or not BP is/was a force to reckon with and displaced users are going to end up somewhere... Originally Posted by Platinum Man
So far your posts seem a lot like promoting prostitution, trying to eek out more business by some new management technique.......out of the Eli & Cindy play book. Are you the new hooker spokesperson and if so what is your cut? Have all of the hookers unionized and you are the new boss?
I like the band Nirvana...loved Alice in Chains better though.

No clue what nirvana site is Originally Posted by Platinum Man
That's because Alice in Chains was better.
No...I just am interested in thoughts and opinions.

Lots of conspiracy theorists on here