Uh...oh...I already broke the rules...

As I woke up this morning well rested and amused with my own performance from day one...I was greeted with a private message.

I BROKE THE RULES!

See I don't take any of this too seriously. As I stated this is all a goof...for my own amusement.

If you truly take my sarcasm literally than shame on you for lack of intelligence.

If the board police truly thinks any sane person is going to read the rules on here that are longer than War and Peace...shame on them.

This is where instead of being guided by ridiculous wordsmithing...one should look at the intent.

If I take shots at Plastic Man or any other member I liken it to locker room ball busting....bonding if you will.

Getting an infraction for "beastiality" comments is truly hilarious to me. Yeah bro that's what I meant literally....hey get over yourself. Go back read the context of the conversation.

I could kick back and have a drink with anybody on here almost...But word to the wise...when the site likens itself to that of Communist North Korea and we censor fun, creativity, humor, ball busting, etc...the site will go the direction it was already going....and people will find other avenues to exchange information without the headache.

Common sense should rule the day. I'm here to provide thoughtful conversation on a few topics and humor.

This is nothing new and I knew of this when I signed up. The police need to step back and assess big picture...do you want a vibrant board guided with fun, critical examination of issues, and honesty and grow traffic...or...nitpick board posts to death where people say fuck this and just leave...

Your choice
.....30 days
under please
I'm smart enough to adapt. The only question is at what point do I just don't care and leave the geeks to their rules
I'm smart enough to adapt. Originally Posted by Platinum Man

10 years of lurking and you came this unprepared ..
The only question is at what point do I just don't care and leave the geeks to their rules Originally Posted by Platinum Man
do a poll and see who actually cares
Unprepared? No...I've seen you all struggle with it for years. It's easy to see on the upstate board that is not as busy as it once was...and this is a contributing factor
Unprepared? No... Originally Posted by Platinum Man

yes

over time you should have seen just to rtm the pm

then let the mods determine if the person that pointed you was wrong.

did you get any warnings ? first?

Getting an infraction for "beastiality" comments is truly hilarious to me. Yeah bro that's what I meant literally....hey get over yourself. Go back read the context of the conversation.
Originally Posted by Platinum Man
Ha - I received a similar infraction recently. Think that topic hits too close to home for some mods/admin.

I agree though that this board is run like it exists in Superman's Bizarro World. Unfortunately it is the only halfway decent board for upstate NY so we have to play by their rules and WOTS.
even fer ...a mandle ol mary jr sure be ...the sensative type

...yep business musts ...be bads fer (sm)elle an the ...bros
For the last time...I've never talked to Elle and have ZERO association with her.
Unprepared? No...I've seen you all struggle with it for years. It's easy to see on the upstate board that is not as busy as it once was...and this is a contributing factor Originally Posted by Platinum Man
Agree completely. I think 2013 was its peak, both in interest and women, now the interest is waning, competition is kicking ass. Besides, vbulletin security vulnerabilities aside, this site looks like it's from 2008.
In business you either adapt or go out of business...Good call.
For the last time...I've never talked to Elle and have ZERO association with her. Originally Posted by Platinum Man
uh oh mary ...jr is goin on the ...defensive

...it be ok mary jr yer ...plastic man ...believes ya cause ya done wrotes ...the word zero in ...all capital ...letters
Getting back on topic.... Under