Thanksgiving

Happy thanks giving fellas.. lonely give me a call
May your breast be juicy and your thighs tender....
Happy thanks giving girly!!! I'm not a fella but still think you beautiful!!!
May your breast be juicy and your thighs tender.... Originally Posted by Notuagain
OMG this is so cute!!!
  • 11-23-2017, 10:08 AM
lonely give me a call Originally Posted by Legacy69
Sounds to me like you are the one who’s lonely on Thanksgiving. Perhaps if you didn’t treat everybody like a piece of meat, hollering at them when you come into town every time seeking some replenishment to your college fund.

Maybe you should go work in Handy’s stable, sure he will take 40% of your proceeds fucking nameless John’s but at least he will be the one fine-tuning your hooker approach. If MajorHands knows anything it is how to pimp and enslave women (for their betterment of course).

This, or you could go back to fucking guys in a pick-up truck in front of the now defunct AC.
Happy thanksgiving!
I love almost all of you and hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
May your breast be juicy and your thighs tender.... Originally Posted by Notuagain
Yes same to you baby..
Happy thanks giving girly!!! I'm not a fella but still think you beautiful!!! Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
You are very beautiful I tell you all the time.. pm me
Sounds to me like you are the one who’s lonely on Thanksgiving. Perhaps if you didn’t treat everybody like a piece of meat, hollering at them when you come into town every time seeking some replenishment to your college fund.

Maybe you should go work in Handy’s stable, sure he will take 40% of your proceeds fucking nameless John’s but at least he will be the one fine-tuning your hooker approach. If MajorHands knows anything it is how to pimp and enslave women (for their betterment of course).

This, or you could go back to fucking guys in a pick-up truck in front of the now defunct AC. Originally Posted by 301

Hahaha nice try.. have a food holiday I will...
Baby I'm loved always . No need to be fiesty
Happy thanksgiving! Originally Posted by LadyLucy
Thanks baby same to you
I love almost all of you and hope you have a wonderful day. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Same here baby.. lol have a good one
Legacy,

Happy Thanksgiving

DD
Happy Thanksgiving!