Discuss...

So according to this I have to be able to kick a football to get laid?! What's so special about punters?
Despite making the point that websites and message boards can make things safer for both provider and client, it should be noted that "American police sometimes use such sites to entrap prostitutes." Therefore, do your fucking screening!
Well, I used to be for controlling illegal immigration but now I may reconsider. I also thought the data on college degreed hookers making more was interesting. I assumed it was so but didn't realize that big of a gap existed. I also thought that for ladies with kids they mentioned how good of a part time job it is since you have so much flexibility in scheduling.

However, most intriguing is that wakeup reads The Economist. I'd have lost that bet.
Things I learned from that article:

- I make less than I could as a blonde.
- I make less now that I'm a redhead as opposed to a brunette.
- I make less than someone with an advanced degree.
- I make less than ladies with fake breasts.
- Statistics are bullshit.

The only thing I learned from that article that actually interested me is that all the guys complaining about how high prices are getting don't realize how lucky they are compared to the prices of 2006. It will be interesting to see if the average price climbs back up to those numbers over the next few years. Enjoy those $200/hr prices while you can, loves. :P
Enjoy those $200/hr prices while you can, loves. :P Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Please tell me you aren't running a special this week.

BTW. Your breasteses look awesome. No need to change.
Sorry, love. I don't run specials. Le price is le price.

And thank you, I agree.
Very interesting article, thanks for sharing. I'll try out the Peppr app when I'm there next month but I really haven't needed it in the past.
Things I learned from that article:

- I make less than I could as a blonde.
- I make less now that I'm a redhead as opposed to a brunette.
- I make less than someone with an advanced degree.
- I make less than ladies with fake breasts.
- Statistics are bullshit.

The only thing I learned from that article that actually interested me is that all the guys complaining about how high prices are getting don't realize how lucky they are compared to the prices of 2006. It will be interesting to see if the average price climbs back up to those numbers over the next few years. Enjoy those $200/hr prices while you can, loves. :P Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
The fair skin and red hair works for me.
I cannot believe they mention AdultWork-- it used to be great, but now it is essentially the BP of Europe. Lots of scams, and lots of ladies have been brutally attacked from there.

When I'm overseas, I prefer PunterNet and Captain 69, personally. Wonder if that new app will be available in the UK soon....
Punternet used to be good.

Just thinck how much more money Caroline would make if she posted taint photos ...
Fascinating... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You're welcome....
Punternet used to be good.

Just thinck how much more money Caroline would make if she posted taint photos ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Used to? Awww, that makes me sad. I haven't been over there since 2010 though, so I suppose things do change.
You're welcome.... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You weren't the one to bring that article to my attention...