An apology

I wanted to publicly apologize to anyone who has tried to reach me this week , Im dealing with some family issues as well as health issues..getting older sucks..lol if you have tried to contact me and did not get a response Im sorry , but now that things have settled down and Im finally feeling normal again , Im ready to get back to be the naughty nymph you all love..again Im truly sorry..and please dont turn this in to an attack thread ..Id appreciate it..thanks luv ya all ..
......and please dont turn this in to an attack thread .... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Well...if I attack you....it's gonna be from behind.
Well...if I attack you....it's gonna be from behind. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
mmm, that I can handle...
WU and DG must definitely feel inconvenienced.
Glad you're feeling better hon
Thanks beautiful , it wasnt anything really bad just as you get older be careful with spicy foods...lol they will tear you up ..it's kinda funny Ive started eating better and Ive completely cut out greasy and fried foods and now the spicy foods are getting me ..
Alli im on prilosec right now due to spicy foods. Get well hun!
Very kind of you!
Let me tell you about getting older.......sigh......every day is a new experience.

I'm glad some of you can still handle us older gents.
Let me tell you about getting older.......sigh......every day is a new experience.

I'm glad some of you can still handle us older gents. Originally Posted by jazzguy
Oy ve , I know it's just been the past 5 years where I've noticed things not working like they used to..lol , and FYI darlin I prefer more mature men... thanks everyone for understanding and being so sweet...
Prilosec.... It is my best friend these days!
Proper penance is posting taint photos ... its the rules.
Proper penance is posting taint photos ... its the rules. Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh well then naughty me ,I would darlin but I don't think I can take decent ones myself ..anyone want to volunteer ?
Glad you're feeling better, darling!
Well, glad to hear you're feeling "normal" again . . .

. . . But you know, "normal" is a variable of the times and local customs.