GFE

• YoHou
  • 02-01-2015, 09:18 AM
Been seeing a lot of posts with providers claiming to be GFE, but when I ask for menu I get different interpretations of it.

From my understanding GFE, at the very minimum, is lfk/dfk, bbbj, msog, daty, and cfs.

Some of these providers, who label themselves GFE, have told me no to BBBJ when asked, or up sell for MSOG.

Guys - What do you require from a provider when you see GFE?

Ladies - What is your definition of GFE and what do you think the others ladies are doing right/wrong when it comes to claiming the GFE abbreviation?
Your understanding is correct.
GFE is an attitude not a menu.
Sure those items have to be on the menu but I thinck the experience needs to feel somewhat organic not mechanical. The girls that can pull of making you feel like they enjoy the menu as much as you are what I'd call GFE.
She responds favorably to your crooning sweet nothings up in her auditory canals before you yodel in her tunnel of love. And then after, too.
Your understanding is correct. Originally Posted by rockerrick
+1 Aaaand I'll even tinkle with the door open and carry on conversation while you're in the shower... Don't wanna cheat ya of your full GF Experience...
If you want a pure GFE, then you see Alyssa XOXO!! GFE to the MAX!!!
+1 Aaaand I'll even tinkle with the door open and carry on conversation while you're in the shower... Don't wanna cheat ya of your full GF Experience... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

I draw the line at Number 2 and chit chat.
She cooks you a Turkey Pot Pie afterwards.
I draw the line at Number 2 and chit chat. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

I draw it at having to snake out the toilet from the maxipad they tried to inconspicuously flush.....
+1 Aaaand I'll even tinkle with the door open and carry on conversation while you're in the shower... Don't wanna cheat ya of your full GF Experience... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Why did that just turn me on?

GFE is an attitude not a menu.
Sure those items have to be on the menu but I thinck the experience needs to feel somewhat organic not mechanical. The girls that can pull of making you feel like they enjoy the menu as much as you are what I'd call GFE. Originally Posted by boardman
Totally agree, there is more to it. Has to be believable.

Of course it's me, and I am special, so they're not
really acting.
So if I go PSE, does that mean I can quit being nice to people?
Hmmm you ready to do all that entails?
That's another definition entirely
Isn't that normal? I can't remember one who didn't do that. Seriously.
So if I go PSE, does that mean I can quit being nice to people? Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
And I don't have to them
" I love you".
So if I go PSE, does that mean I can quit being nice to people? Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
You question as if you were nice in the first place.