URL / Website: DallasRubRatings.com
City: NRH
State: Texas
Address: Apartment complex off of Dick Lewis and Rufe Snow Drive
Activities: Good massage, FIV, L1
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: A little heavier than her pictures. Probably 5'8" and 175, a large woman with huge MM that were poorly done. Very visible wide scars under the breasts. Probably 42" hips. Age is beginning to show on her face, although she is still attractive. Be aware, however, that the pictures are at least several years old.
Recommendation: Yes
Let’s see. The name’s the same. The website is the same. The location is the same. The phone number is the same. And the user ID is the same. I’d say it’s a pretty safe bet.
Let’s see. The name’s the same. The website is the same. The location is the same. The phone number is the same. And the user ID is the same. I’d say it’s a pretty safe bet. Originally Posted by luv2luv
A simple yes or no would suffice since you failed to put a link to her. Wow
Sir, you are an asshole. Luv2luv, what is that a tribute to the long nights in bed fighting off your stepdad. Put in the link numbnuts.
Based on the review, I can't believe you gave her a Yes.
What about “Dallasrubratings” and a user ID don’t you get? Do I need to stop by your office and enter the data for you?
I gave her a yes because she delivered what she advertised. Wasn’t what I would have preferred but that’s not really her fault.
What about “Dallasrubratings” and a user ID don’t you get? Originally Posted by luv2luv
We don’t get a link to the individuals page. That IS what one should provide when reviewing someone. This isn’t your first review, don’t act like it.
Sounds like a no to me
She is a time waster. She gave me a 6pm appointment on March 22. Arrived at the address exactly on time. Tried texting, calling, she did not respond to anything. Wasted 2 hours of travel from and to and 30 minutes of waiting for her to respond.