Encounter: Jade and her banging Latina legs and ass delivers at Luxury.

Date: 4/9
Name: Jade
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Denton and Royal
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, 69, TS, B2B, CFS, Massage, light kisses
Hair Length and Color: Blonde medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Beautiful legs, ass, pretty face, some tats, C cup tits
Recommendation: Yes
She gave you a bbbj? She started the session out by saying, specifically, I only play with everything covered. Weird. Maybe ymmv
She gave you a bbbj? She started the session out by saying, specifically, I only play with everything covered. Weird. Maybe ymmv Originally Posted by Vanceing

ashram is a promoter for luxury
Hey Ashram, have you even seen her?

She has JET BLACK hair, and doesn't even touch you in the shower, uses a washcloth the entire time, and doesn't do anything UNCOVERED. No BBBJ

I sessioned with her yesterday.
Hmm, incongruity between this review and every other report on the subjects of physical description and activities. I wonder if this is a trend
Can you tell us about her skin tone ?
I am hearing about her for the first time, today, but the review looks very dispassionate and straight forward. I will read more before I attempt to book, but the physical features themselves have me anticipating.
Another monger mentioned she was "deflated up front", which is true.

She is a very pretty girl.

Reminded me somewhat of Camila Cabello! She has a nice figure but is not a hard body, and

a very, very safe girl. No DFK, No BBBJ, No DATY. She told me if I become a regular that the menu would open up.

Skin tone was decent, but nothing to brag about.

Someone else mentioned that she had GREAT Legs! There is nothing wrong with her legs, but again, nothing to brag about.

I saw her for 1 hour at 8:00pm last night.
I call BS
My review soon to come
She told me at the door nothing bare
Even with a condom she didn’t provide a cbj also no DFK lfk no fingers inside
Don’t be fooled typical Latina service

But young 21 spiner pretty Latina with a young tight 21 yo pussy
Yeah, no blonde hair....its long down to her butt and jet black. One dermal piercing on her lower back. The other fell out, lol. And one pierced nipple. I actually really like her legs, long and lean. To each their own, but again she plays SUPER safe, like holds the condom during play to make sure its still there type safe.
How is she built?
Short on service, no surprise. looks like Camila Cabello? Are you freaking kidding? I love her!
Short on service, no surprise. looks like Camila Cabello? Are you freaking kidding? I love her! Originally Posted by Capital
Yes I’d say a sexy Colombian Camilla cabello
Can we get some accurate information on this one please? Brand new and we have reports of blonde hair... Black hair. 21 years... Deflated boobs. Nice legs,... Bad legs. 21 but has a 10 year old child? Who can be trusted on these forums anymore?
Yes I’d say a sexy Colombian Camilla cabello Originally Posted by Azulkrema

Damn!