Trump Gets His Ass Beat Again

Trump endorsed candidate Susan Wright lost a run off. And as a result she paid the price for aligning herself with the worst president in history. And as expected the bumbling sore loser did his best to downplay yet another loss under his belt by saying this...

"This is the only race we've ... this is not a loss, again, I don't want to claim it is a loss, this was a win," said Trump. "The big thing is, we had two very good people running that were both Republicans. That was the win."

Yes, those are his words. Notice how he used the word "again", even he knows he got his ass beat in November. He also knows that his followers will believe anything that comes out of his mouth which is why he both admits to his defeat and then turns around and denies it.

So sad.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0bBjs...Xo1&lang=en_US
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Agreed...Trump losing all the time is getting boring
Agreed...Trump losing all the time is getting boring Originally Posted by matchingmole
  • oeb11
  • 07-30-2021, 06:22 PM
TDS
Trump lives in susceptible maoist DPST minds 214/7/365.

LOL
TDS

LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
I would say he definitely lives in your mind 24/7. I guess you have TDS, huh?
TDS

LOL Originally Posted by oeb11

214 seconds/7 milliseconds/365 microseconds

BWAHAHAHHHHAAAAA
"President Trump, we have three rent-free rooms available!"
"President Trump, we have three rent-free rooms available!" Originally Posted by gnadfly
you get what ya pay for ? ? ?
"President Trump, we have three rent-free rooms available!" Originally Posted by gnadfly
So sad.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0bBjs...Xo1&lang=en_US Originally Posted by Little Monster
Something you can relate to...
Who was the dimocrap that won the seat... Oh that's right it WASN'T!!
VitaMan post please n thank you

as I taint the Op, so can ask close it LOL
  • oeb11
  • 07-31-2021, 09:26 AM

Well written, G!!
Well flushed, Gee!! Originally Posted by oeb11
VitaMan post please n thank you

as I taint the Op, so can ask close it LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
"Taint"?....

First you have to be able to post above a second grade level. Then you could possibly taint something. If nothing else you do make it obvious as to why you vote conservative.