URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 6435 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78216
Activities: LM, HJ, 69, TUHA, CG, ACG, TUHA, K9, COT
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'1" with smooth skin, toned body, MM Ds.
Recommendation: Yes
Might have to pay Joann another visit. Haven't seen her since 2018ish she was one of my 1st Amp girls lol
Yeah, I saw Joann a couple of times in March 2019. I don't care if it was semi-rushed without a table shower, she was hot
Man...what ever happened to Boa??? Talk about a blast from the past!
Man...what ever happened to Boa??? Talk about a blast from the past! Originally Posted by 5Roper
She still comes to town about 6-8 weeks, but she does not work in AMPs anymore. 100% UTR, CFS incall. Access is by referral only and only to well-established and Verified gents.
Yeah, Boa was one of the best if not the best AMP girl back in the day. I still remember one time she was on her knees doing L2 like a pro. While.runnimg her lips up and down I let go a few ropes that ended up in her hair, face and tits. I was like oh fuck, she is gonna get pissed. She giggled like she enjoyed it.
She still comes to town about 6-8 weeks, but she does not work in AMPs anymore. 100% UTR, CFS incall. Access is by referral only and only to well-established and Verified gents. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Back when she was in the AMP world, oh er I mean relaxation spa business, I always just missed her when she moved elsewhere. Always a day late and a dollar short. It was the same with Serena. Some guys get all the luck.