How much men's pubic hair is best? Does services increase if it shaved?

Simple question show much pubic hair (penis and balls) do providers prefer? If they are full shaved it more likely to be BBBJ or BLS?
Just go for it..LOL.
Shave it all off..
I like it when the gents shave for me, that way I can really get into it without hair getting stuck in my mouth lol
Like the other ladies, I MUCH prefer it shaved, or even neatly trimmed very short. I am much more likely to spend more time down there, licking and sucking everything that's neat and trimmed or shaved.

And guys don't forget your backdoor, especially if you enjoy DATO or prostate massage.

If you don't like doing it yourself, I'm always happy to shave or trimm you if you ask.
Agreed. A little hair is okay but there's nothing worse than getting really into a BBBJ then having to stop because you're dry heaving due to the pube caught in the back of your throat.
A retired Sargeant Major I worked for when I was in college taught me this little jingle: "Ain't it great after eating your date, brushing your teeth with a comb?"
Wow those are good responses, Thanks ladies
Agreed. A little hair is okay but there's nothing worse than getting really into a BBBJ then having to stop because you're dry heaving due to the pube caught in the back of your throat. Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong

LMAOOOO....
I'd love to shave it off but if you have an S.O. that you barely have sex with anymore and she sees it...look out.
  • EZ.
  • 12-07-2014, 07:37 AM
LMAOOOO....
I'd love to shave it off but if you have an S.O. that you barely have sex with anymore and she sees it...look out. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Why would you have a SO that you barely have sex with?

Back on topic:

One problem with shaving the pubic area, you can get ingrown hairs.
I can only trim. To try and shave means I have to keep going further on my body than I have time for.
I'm a nutsucker, so I love a clean trim or removal of hair on the boys. Some hair is fine, I just don't want to be confused on whether I'm to taste a delicious cock, or braid cornrows
I prefer the "boys" be shaved smooth and a lil hair up top all neat and trimmed. Too much grass on the field is a choking hazard! Dry heaving, gagging and scraping my tongue looking for stray hairs isn't sexy at all! Do you want a mouth full of pubes? :/
I prefer the "boys" be shaved smooth and a lil hair up top all neat and trimmed. Too much grass on the field is a choking hazard! Dry heaving, gagging and scraping my tongue looking for stray hairs isn't sexy at all! Do you want a mouth full of pubes? :/ Originally Posted by Kendall4U

I always try my best to make it smooth. 😊
I worry about nicks and such from shaving. I trim to almost nothing and I include front and back. Actually I'm a hairy bastard so I trim a lot of places.
[QUOTE=EZ.;1056112296

One problem with shaving the pubic area, you can get ingrown hairs.[/QUOTE]

+1.

Is there a trick to NOT getting ingrown hairs?
I thought about a product like Nair but I'm more afraid of chemical burn.