SUN TZU- THE ART OF WAR......there ain't no chapter on pulling out!

I would imagine that a providers dream is what my cockney mate describes as "Two pumps and a squirt" while a man wants to fuck forever.

I read these reviews of guys timing it perfectly and pulling out to cim or cob and wonder how they do it....I feel that tingle and all too often just want to unload deep inside my lover.

Just feels to good in there!

Do try to have a good day and remember to laugh at yourself when you fart!
If it makes you feel any better I have yet to successfully CIM with a provider after going from balls deep to mouth. I am just not fast enough on the withdrawal. Maybe there's a trick to it and it is all in the hips.
  • hd
  • 12-10-2014, 01:52 PM
I have to go back thru my reviews and see when the last time was I was able to finish with cum in pussy or cum in mouth. I have to take it when it happens where ever it is, as long as it's in a warm moist place!

Yep, I'd never make it from pussy to mouth, especially pulling off the cover. Too much time and real estate to cover.
Well this is a little surprising...having a cover on just doesn't equal the sensitivity of a bare jater hand-jacked in her tongue-swirling, lip-smacking mouth...can't hardly cum with the cover on. A couple exceptions but...very few.
I guess we gotta keep seeing providers and keep trying!
Jake B......spot on! practice makes perfect!!!!

I'm similar to Nicolas....once I'm in deep I want to unload there. There have bee only two three providers that were so good with oral skills that I unloaded in their mouths....and those were bbbj... Everyone else I just tell them to stop and let me in the pussy.
I guess we gotta keep seeing providers and keep trying! Originally Posted by Jake B
Thats the spirit babe
it's like one of the best fortune cookies i ever read....
to go fast, .............................. . go slow!

it's all about pacing yourself, being in tune w/ your body and sensations, and exercising control over your body.
i agree - it's deliteful to be intercoursing, to feel that tingle in the groin, and to just continue and let the orgasm take a hold of you.
but, one can control one's body - feel the tingle, pull out, pull off, and squirt where desired.

regardless, just do whatever tingles your body!!!
i'm pretty sure Sun Tzu would agree...
I had no problem doing this with Kaitlyn the other day..

I'm still young tho, so I have my fingers crossed