%$#*ing Grace Preston!!

That’s right!

This is where you come to whine about going to see a provider and nothing happened, right? Well gosh darn it that’s exactly what happened to me!
So what my $6 hobby phone kept cutting out so I said “HUH?” more than a 103 year old deaf guy (instead of my youthful 93), so what that I didn’t have an “appointment” except to drop off something in the save the Wild ~Ze~ jar? Is that right? To go to a provider’s place and nothing to happen? Well, except for two hugs, a quick stare at the great cleavage and a longing look at the massage table (both of which reminded me I needed a nap) and a nose full of soap and shampoo that lingered until I got to Taco Bell. I mean that ain’t shit happenin’ actually, now is it?

You make the call, you follow the rules, you show up, and nothing happens. Zip, zilch, zero, nada…what sort of shit is that? No gratuitous blow job, no tongue halfway to my lung (or bung), dammit!

Now some people will say that I didn’t have an official “appointment”, or that I brought no “session” money, only a card and some ~Ze~ dollahs. But that makes no difference! This is co-ed, and gawdammit I went to see a provider and nothing happened so I’m gonna fucking whine!

Am I the bad guy here? Did I do something wrong? NO! I went to a provider’s and NOTHING HAPPENED! Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!
I was quite clear about my NPA (No Phildo's Allowed) policy!! Not my fault you tried to sneak in by being a "nice guy" with a "donation for Ze". Pfft!!! Next thing you know, he'll show up with Thin Mints n' shit....
LOfuckingL .......wait, I have a fortune cookie, no than mints .
And to think that I heard great things about Grace.
Wait Thin Mints are the ticket? Do you like them frozen or room temp? Which way gets me the monkey suit?
Sorry but you are wrong and no right to whine. You clearly were hoping for a free time but it did not happen. You did a good deed in helping Ze but you only get thanks
If she's going to leave the massage table in full view of someone who is able to look past the cleavage, then it's up to her to put out. Next thing you'll tell us is that there was no visible gun. You should have posted this in Alerts.
What a bitch.
Why is this a thread?
Because it's not a needle
Because it is funny.....not serious.
Humor.....

Pildo thanks for the post! Any signs of management? Sounds like you were baited.....
Because it's not a needle Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
OBSG,
It is a needle! Needing the over the top drama, thin skinned types!
Why bitch about Grace? Ya prolly could've rubbed your willy in Ze's one unbruised ear...
Did I hear THIN MINTS? Those darn things are the Debil. What is Even MORE the Debil is GS Thin Mints combined with Crunch Bar. Found those darn things at Walmart
If you got nothing, then you got a TRUE girlfriend experience. congrats!