Old man…!

Used to play around from time to time a few years back. Wrote a few reviews but mostly many visits I did not review.
From time to time now, I feel like starting up again but I get the feeling that now things are more complicated than in the past.
Am I right? What is the best way to restart?.
Only complicated if one makes it .
Just do your home work on the providers you choose to visit with.
  • Busty
  • 04-20-2024, 09:24 AM
There's a list of newbie friendly providers
somewhere????
Give me a minute.... looking

Finally found it, Thanks to Cendell there is a list

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...+friendly+list
The op has 2 good choices that have already posted in thread.
  • Busty
  • 04-20-2024, 09:48 AM

No animals were harmed during the Fan Club meeting, PETA Approved
There's a list of newbie friendly providers
somewhere????

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...+friendly+list Originally Posted by Busty
Thank you Busty!
Thanks Busty but the list is not available anymore.
Good try!
The op has 2 good choices that have already posted in thread. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thank you my new lover (o)(o)
  • Busty
  • 04-20-2024, 01:18 PM
Thanks Busty but the list is not available anymore.
Good try! Originally Posted by qbano77
Originally Posted by Busty
Sweet of you
I don’t know if I’m able to publicly give references to ladies. I will repeat two have already chimed in. One I personally sampled and one I haven’t . The other two of the Coed fab 4 has yet to chime in, again one I sampled and one “seasoned” lady I , well, as lovely as most here find her I personally chose not to sample. There are others but you might have to look elsewhere because they really don’t hang out in Coed for various reasons. As always I’m here to help anyone plus I am really well acquainted with several ladies so I can always put in a good word for you. I’m probably the nicest poster here on eccie. Myself and Winn.
I don’t know if I’m able to publicly give references to ladies. I will repeat two have already chimed in. One I personally sampled and one I haven’t . The other two of the Coed fab 4 has yet to chime in, again one I sampled and one “seasoned” lady I , well, as lovely as most here find her I personally chose not to sample. There are others but you might have to look elsewhere because they really don’t hang out in Coed for various reasons. As always I’m here to help anyone plus I am really well acquainted with several ladies so I can always put in a good word for you. I’m probably the nicest poster here on eccie. Myself and Winn. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
You can name the ladies ... Go For it lol

We would love to see who you claimed to have sampled !
You can name the ladies ... Go For it lol

We would love to see who you claimed to have sampled ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Yes please…I need guidance.Thanks. You can go private if you wish.
There's a list of newbie friendly provider
somewhere????

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...+friendly+list Originally Posted by Busty
You sure no how to pull up some shit, and btw for anyone wondering I am newbie friendly. With proper screening of course

Can’t let Pitroom,shine,C-3PO, scroodgemcduck,THTH, Blueman

Slip through the cracks <—— no pun intended
You sure no how to pull up some shit, and btw for anyone wondering I am newbie friendly. With proper screening of course

Can’t let Pitroom,shine,C-3PO, scroodgemcduck,THTH, Blueman

Slip through the cracks <—— no pun intended Originally Posted by Cendell M
Cendell-I wish you were in the West Houston area!
I would be there in a second.