how does ur spouse not know..?

I know Lot of y'all have a spouses so how do they not know what y'all do..

How hard is it to keep everything in place.
I think mine knows because some asshole found out real life info and got ahold of her via social media. Guess who you trust can only reach so far, and when someone gets pissed at you seems they will out you in a heart beat, and not care what happens to you because it's not them.

So, I understand the need for secrecy and crap, but once you get to know someone after seeing multiple times, that fades a little bit, but goes to show who you can trust in this, basically not one fucking person!!!!
I have wondered about this also.
Especially about those who are in a relationship and have a suger baby.
Im not divulging my secrets. What if my wife is a provider on here and she starts putting pieces together?
Im not divulging my secrets. What if my wife is a provider on here and she starts putting pieces together? Originally Posted by Hamster315
good answer
First rule of hobbying - don't discuss the hobby with your spouse
Im not divulging my secrets. What if my wife is a provider on here and she starts putting pieces together? Originally Posted by Hamster315
Pics??
Overnights???....js
My bf knows. He's a rare one.
My bf knows. He's a rare one. Originally Posted by Amber Does
But, does hubby know?
I don't have and never will have a 'hubby'.
I don't have and never will have a 'hubby'. Originally Posted by Amber Does
Me either.
I think mine knows because some asshole found out real life info and got ahold of her via social media. Guess who you trust can only reach so far, and when someone gets pissed at you seems they will out you in a heart beat, and not care what happens to you because it's not them.

So, I understand the need for secrecy and crap, but once you get to know someone after seeing multiple times, that fades a little bit, but goes to show who you can trust in this, basically not one fucking person!!!! Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe

Thanks fer sharing.....
Don't have a spouse...problems solved
Simple, business owner with access to petty cash, wife lost interest in anything intimate 8 years ago after early hysterectomy at age 38 so she comes no where near me. Hobby all day, play hubby all night.