Encounter: Lucky Haven Delivers Again.. the Sublime Sexy Spinner Vicky

Date: 9-13-2018
Name: Vicky
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Walnut Hill near Stemmons
Phone: 469-358-5847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, ass-grabbing, Body Slide, SS, BBBJ, BLS, TAMA, Rusty Trombone, Daty, Dato, CFS Missionary
Hair Length and Color: very long, blondish brown hue that looks good on her.. tied up during most of session
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-3, 100 pounds, Man-made B cups, soft and sexy Asian ass, shaved pussy, pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
  • chenk
  • 09-14-2018, 09:07 AM
nice review
This be a new girl? Love that detail, love that service. Need to save up pennies, I don't paid til next Friday!
Oh. She's great , awesome
Oh. She's great , awesome Originally Posted by txvvip
Vicky is just about awesome, indeed!

by the way, it would really help if the ECCIE search function worked for reviews prior to June 17, when ECCIE returned after the 70 day lacuna. I was not able to find any information, but I remembered her (fondly) as Nana at Red Rose. fortunately my memory worked well enough

Vicky is new to LH, this week, and very close to Crystal in both looks and service. two true Spinners. gotta love that.
Thanks for the review Chung!
thank you chung! she’s was amazing last night !!!
Thanks for the review Chung! Originally Posted by Service90210
thank you chung! she’s was amazing last night !!! Originally Posted by Dallsmoon
anytime!

Lucky Haven should have a night, say, a Tuesday night, and do a "battle of the mini-dress" competition. parade Shasha, Vicky and Crystal before each guy that comes in, have the guys blindfolded, feeling each lady's bodies in judgement.. and in true pin-the-tail-on-the-Donkey style, he can blurt out his choice.. "I want THAT ass"!

if a guy walks in, who is not craving a Spinner?

heart-shape-assed Ruby will be waiting for the overflow, LOL
Nice one Chung !!
  • T-One
  • 09-17-2018, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by T-One

no problems with Vicky.. she is a tight and true Spinner

Oh... she's very nice