Encounter: Happy spa left me unhappy

Date: 08/22
Name: N/A
Address and Phone: Happy Spa - 11441 N. Stemmons Fwy, Ste 125, Phone: (214) 760-3179
Address: Dallas
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Shower, bbbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Black, down to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Korean, probably late 30s to early 40s. Not particularly attractive. No noteworthy features. Probably B boobs, about 5’4”, ~110 lbs.
Recommendation: No
Probably the same lady I seen short skinny small B boobs black short hair . I asked for her name again at the end and she brushed me off . She knew I didn’t have a good time .
Not a lot of reviews on this place. Now I know why! Thanks for the review.
Not a lot of reviews on this place. Now I know why! Thanks for the review. Originally Posted by Bingo Long
no, there is not.. I went once, a few years ago, I was not sure they were still open.

OP, what motivated you to visit this Spa? there is almost no information about them (which is a red flag), and there are many good and reviewed Spas in the general area. it sucks to have a bad session, but it sucks more knowing a little research would have flipped the script.
no, there is not.. I went once, a few years ago, I was not sure they were still open.

OP, what motivated you to visit this Spa? there is almost no information about them (which is a red flag), and there are many good and reviewed Spas in the general area. it sucks to have a bad session, but it sucks more knowing a little research would have flipped the script. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I saw an ad somewhere on adultsearch or rubratings or something while Eccie went down... then decided to try it out while I was in the area. The pics were definitely too good to be true. I'm looking again and am noticing there are no more ads.