Encounter: Pearls - What happened to the place that was!

Date: 11/19/2020
Name: Candy and Honey
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: Ables Lane as always
Phone: 469-248-3065
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: TS, BBBJ. ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black and Medium
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Candy looked like she was 40 (50?)+ years old with VERY saggy breasts.
Honey was young with natural B cups.
Recommendation: No
It was a sad day when I heard Lisa sold her stake in Pearls. She had an amazing shop with top shelf pussy and didn't abide girls that didn't live up to her standards. Lisa herself, Tiffany, Seven, Jackie, the list goes on. I doubt we'll be getting the same experience there if ever even after Covid is long gone.
It predates my time going to the amps, but I think Honey is now at Luxury as BB
Lisa was always fucking amazing BCD. Loved giving her a cream pie.
The only one there worth seeing is Julie. Candy has some saggy boobs that almost look deformed. Think bad implants that just sag, you wont want to touch or suck on them in a session.
Lisa was always fucking amazing BCD. Loved giving her a cream pie. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
The first time she took all of me and I felt my little mushroom tip poking her tonsils I was hooked. She has zero gag reflex and she'll do kegels on you till you cum just for giggles. I loved going down on her till she cums she'll give you a whole new gear if you can manage that.
I guess it’s harder than we think to recruit good talent. I’m assuming it’s still a nice place aesthetically speaking. New looking and clean, big rooms etc. etc. Who ever is running the show there now must be a bottom feeder.
They are pretty much off the radar and by all means and purposes should be able to recruit top shelf talent that want to stay out of the limelight. Must be just poor management.

Lisa will go down as one of the best ����
Any comments on why the light was off at Luxury and the crowd outside. Seeing so many people makes me uncomfortable outside an amp.
Ghostguy, what time was this? However, luxury did say they were going be closed for the week, which may be why the sign was off.

I heard they were going to volunteer at the food bank
Is Julie at pearl the same julie from before covid?
Yes I have already seen her 3 times, she is very good to me.
It predates my time going to the amps, but I think Honey is now at Luxury as BB Originally Posted by Bonez7557
Yes, THAT Honey is now BB at Luxury. She is too good for the new Pearls, apparently.

I guess it’s harder than we think to recruit good talent. I’m assuming it’s still a nice place aesthetically speaking. New looking and clean, big rooms etc. etc.

Originally Posted by Hank3fan

Kind of a waste to have that nice a spa populated by under-performers. Oh well.

Lisa will go down as one of the best ���� Originally Posted by aJohnDough
I felt like one of the best, when I went down on Lisa

Any comments on why the light was off at Luxury and the crowd outside. Seeing so many people makes me uncomfortable outside an amp. Originally Posted by ghostguy69xx
I never see people around. Luxury typically keeps visible lights off. Don't assume they are not open.
They are closed through Friday now, for Thanksgiving.

Is Julie at pearl the same julie from before covid? Originally Posted by DjAMP35
Never saw her in a session, met her though. Nice lady. Is she the only holdover from the old Pearls? I see they are recycling names!
It's amazing what people go through to receive that service. Seems that they never give up only to get that prize in the end.