Stood up by Sexy Blonde

Had an appointment with her this past Wednesday. We set it up early afternoon for 5. I asked her if that was enough time to get ready and got the impression it was no problem. Drive all the way from Denton County to NW Hwy with some texing back and fourth every time I had a chance when stopped. Then when I got to NW Hwy and asked for the exact location radio silence. Phone is off; logged off eccie. Still haven't heard anything back after over 4 days.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Would help if you added a link to her Eccie profile or recent ad.

There are a lot of generic "sexy blonde" girls.
Well, at least your case was better than mine this past Thursday. I paid the Piper (leone) a $ for a room and she practically dashed with it. It was for a 2am special plus much more, but she ran with it. No word from her about it. No plan to see her after.

I feel your pain, buddy
  • BLM69
  • 08-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Change the title to the "bitch got me" thread, I need a good laugh today
More info would help, her # and eccie id. Save other's from that kind of grief

Lol you guys are so lazy.

"Sexy Blonde"
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=85285

Provided that he spelled her handle correctly...

"Sexy Blonde"

Originally Posted by milfy2002
thx for the link, milfy.

while some guys could go search for her info, Ravasher did NOT include the link to her profile or showcase.

so instead of making it kinda easy to find her, he's indirectly making those who care to find out about her have to do more work.

plus, doing the search and linking for others who probably should do it ... only rewards their effort, imho.
thx for the link, milfy.

while some guys could go search for her info, Ravasher did NOT include the link to her profile or showcase.

so instead of making it kinda easy to find her, he's indirectly making those who care to find out about her have to do more work.

plus, doing the search and linking for others who probably should do it ... only rewards their effort, imho. Originally Posted by pmdelites

You are correct dear sir, yet sometimes my tolerance for stupidity drops so low that even I can't resist feeding trolls or doing others' legwork

My earlier post was one of those moments.

Now back to our regularly scheduled delites!

• ~Ze~
  • 08-08-2017, 07:00 PM
thx for the link, milfy.

plus, doing the search and linking for others who probably should do it ... only rewards their effort, imho. Originally Posted by pmdelites
That is only IF the account Milfy linked is actually the provider in question. Variants of "Sexxy blonde" "sexyblonde" "sexyblond" etc make it hard to pin down which person a guy is talking about.

While Milfy is probably correct in this situation, we should always be hesitant when speaking for others.

Or better yet... NOT.

I personally think alerts/reports like this should always be a form fill. Kinda what I assume the top section of a review looks like. Tell people what information they must enter before they can post a half assed report.
You are correct dear sir, yet sometimes my tolerance for stupidity drops so low that even I can't resist feeding trolls or doing others' legwork

My earlier post was one of those moments.

Now back to our regularly scheduled delites!
i have to resist giving them a virtual whack upside the head and putting the hobby board's user manual in their face.
cos you know what they say ...
"you can lead a whore follower to culture but you cant make him think."
so i just post something along the lines of "link?", "criteria?", or "more info?" ... :^}

"Sexy Blonde"

Yes that is her and I had copied the link and just completely forgot to paste it. Just now had a chance to check this and I am thinking wow how did I forget the link? Thanks milfy for picking up that ball I dropped.
I think she has a history of this crap.
Yes that is her and I had copied the link and just completely forgot to paste it. Just now had a chance to check this and I am thinking wow how did I forget the link? Thanks milfy for picking up that ball I dropped. Originally Posted by Ravasher
Ravasher, my humblest apologies to you for jumping the gun and making assumptions about your situation!
Next time she sets up an appointment with me I will definitely charge a cancellation fee!

I found her phone # on showcase so will post here for search purposes. 2109964550
Well, at least your case was better than mine this past Thursday. I paid the Piper (leone) a $ for a room and she practically dashed with it. It was for a 2am special plus much more, but she ran with it. No word from her about it. No plan to see her after.

I feel your pain, buddy Originally Posted by killswitch321
This deserves its own topic, if you haven't done so already.

There is some history here.