info on new roch gal? possibly TGTBT

Anybody been there done that?

https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...l/326284524532

Thanks!
She looks naughty to me : )
keep us posted if you try it. she looks naughty
that one picture is cropped so oddly . does she have any more photos besides the 4 . in the one photos it looks like she only has 1 breast?
Not that Ive seen
Wish she was real. In the one pic on her back it appears as though it is in a Dr's office. Possibly dermatology based on the pitures on the wall. Can't imagine that is her. But then again you just never know. Gonna reach out.
I believe I've seen you tell other gents to be wary of providers who advertise that they are open for everything, including receiving water sports, because it is so rare... Don't let your little head get you into something your big head can't work your way out of.

I also do agree with Will, the picture looks like it was cropped and rotated and it might be so that google wouldn't recognize it under a reverse image search.

But, who knows? Reach out, maybe the photos are her or maybe it's not but if she really is up for everything she says she is and has a good attitude, she'll be a shoe-in for you. Happy hunting, be safe
I believe I've seen you tell other gents to be wary of providers who advertise that they are open for everything, including receiving water sports, because it is so rare... Don't let your little head get you into something your big head can't work your way out of.

I also do agree with Will, the picture looks like it was cropped and rotated and it might be so that google wouldn't recognize it under a reverse image search.

But, who knows? Reach out, maybe the photos are her or maybe it's not but if she really is up for everything she says she is and has a good attitude, she'll be a shoe-in for you. Happy hunting, be safe Originally Posted by valkyra
Didn't see Greek on the menu.
Didn't see Greek on the menu. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Wow, you're right, I didn't even notice. She doesn't offer pegging either, although she does offer rimming and prostate play. That makes it a bit more believable... reach out and good luck!
So I texted her that I saw her ad and would like to set something up. Asked where abouts her incall was and her hour rate. Reply I got was "Really nice try".

So moving on.
I personally like the kink stuff! But your right it is so unbelievable when they list the entire menu. I have tried to meet once first and after ask about what's available. You kinda know more about them after the first meeting. And if comfortable ask?
If they have 2-inch nails and offer prostate massage, I’d pass.
Lot's of people overlook the built-in escape clause that the STG menu provides:

"Activities this service provider may enjoy"

"May" being the escape to dodge any activity.
Lot's of people overlook the built-in escape clause that the STG menu provides:

"Activities this service provider may enjoy"

"May" being the escape to dodge any activity. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
The flip side being that there are things they may not “enjoy”, (like fucking uhly old guys, but that’s a whole other discussion) but will do for an extra donation. Several ladies I’ve seen don’t list greek, but are willing to let me in the back door if Ben Franklin joins us.