Why is Incall more Popular Than Outcall?

I Am Looking to Set Appts Up I Rather Do Outcalls Than Incalls And Guys Please You Not Going To Get Any Cheaper Prices For Asking For Half Hour Appts. Those Just Waist My Time Maybe Unless Someone Pays For The Room I Will Offer Incall For The Night ONLY So If You See That Dont Pass It Up Plz If Intrested Plz Msg Me Thx ~SLB~
  • Toyz
  • 03-26-2012, 05:56 AM
Some of us prefer outcall...its just kind of rare to see it. And when you do, the upcharge is usually too high.
  • FWR
  • 03-26-2012, 06:25 AM
I like incalls because of the following:
1. I don't like strangers in my house.
2. I don't want my neighbors seeing several different young laddies coming over each month and staying for one hour.
3. I tend to get the urge to hobby and want to satisfy it within a few hours, it is easier to find a girl who is available at an incall location in a very short window of time, than it is getting one to come to my house .
  • Toyz
  • 03-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Laddies?
FWR well we understand that but you are having a ladies appt ever offer for you to get the room for her its like you treating her to dinner do we always have to pay for stuff when having a guys company its not really fair we are on a date and we have to pay for are own stuff
FWR well we understand that but you are having a ladies appt ever offer for you to get the room for her its like you treating her to dinner do we always have to pay for stuff when having a guys company its not really fair we are on a date and we have to pay for are own stuff Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
When we (as gentlemen) are on a date, is it fair that we have to pay for the time we spend with a lady????

From your end, it is called a "cost of doing business".

IJS,

G
  • ztonk
  • 03-26-2012, 07:39 AM
Moved to Coed Discussions from the Welcome forum.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I only do incalls,because there's no registration and no credit card and probably no security camera evidence. Only way to keep your privacy. And generally it's traveling providers that do outcall , I prefer to stay to established w/ lots of positive reviews.

And if we pay for the room IT'S AN OUTCALL!
Many guys will only see ladies that do incalls (myself included). Too much potential drama with an outcall. We have hobby phones, hobby email accounts, hobby names. All to separate our hobby lives from our real lives and so we can stay anonymous. Doing an outcall takes that all away. Why use fake everything and then invite someone to our real house?
FWR well we understand that but you are having a ladies appt ever offer for you to get the room for her its like you treating her to dinner do we always have to pay for stuff when having a guys company its not really fair we are on a date and we have to pay for are own stuff Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty

It's your business so yes you need to pay for your own stuff, as mentioned before it's the cost of doing business. Of course you can advertise yourself however you want and see what guy's are willing to do. You might find guys wanting to see you so bad that only want incall that are willing to get you a place. You can advertise that you are outcall only unless they are willing to purchase you a room for the evening.
IMO, incall is more popular for the gentlemen because they are....married, married, and married. Did I say married to many times ? Lol ! I'm just saying from years of experience after seeing 90% walk in with wedding ring on. Day time incall seems to be the busiest (especially around noon and around 4pm-5pm. I call it the lunch hour rush and the after work pit stop !Lol! And as mentioned above yes most guys dont want their name on anything such as hotels, credit cards, ect, ect. They would rather us have our names on everything instead. Outcalls are out of the question for most because..well...they are MARRIED ! But , wait, I said that already ! =)
Not all of us, and some of us enjoy having our S.O. in on the play session. Is honesty that rare? TFF.
  • Toyz
  • 03-26-2012, 11:45 AM
IMO, incall is more popular for the gentlemen because they are....married, married, and married. Did I say married to many times ? Lol ! I'm just saying from years of experience after seeing 90% walk in with wedding ring on. Day time incall seems to be the busiest (especially around noon and around 4pm-5pm. I call it the lunch hour rush and the after work pit stop !Lol! And as mentioned above yes most guys dont want their name on anything such as hotels, credit cards, ect, ect. They would rather us have our names on everything instead. Outcalls are out of the question for most because..well...they are MARRIED ! But , wait, I said that already ! =) Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
Ah but there are a few of us lucky ones who are NOT married...
IMO, incall is more popular for the gentlemen because they are....married, married, and married. Did I say married to many times ? Lol ! I'm just saying from years of experience after seeing 90% walk in with wedding ring on. Day time incall seems to be the busiest (especially around noon and around 4pm-5pm. I call it the lunch hour rush and the after work pit stop !Lol! And as mentioned above yes most guys dont want their name on anything such as hotels, credit cards, ect, ect. They would rather us have our names on everything instead. Outcalls are out of the question for most because..well...they are MARRIED ! But , wait, I said that already ! =) Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
ahh the joys of being single,,,
Sweetheart this isn't dating. This is a business. Your incall, lingerie, condoms, lube, advertising, gym membership, hair salon, nail salon, waxer - these are all the cost of being in this business. The guy should not have to pay for *any* of them.

A permanent incall might be a good solution for you.