Sex positions

I am also going to post this here, it has me all "excited" for my next session:

ever want to be upside down while getting a BBBJ, do a handstand, called the Snake Charmer (doing it against the wall will stabilize you)

http://www.sexinfo101.com/snakecharmer.shtml

or try this in reverse roles doing a 69 (?YWCA?)

http://www.sexinfo101.com/ymca.shtml
Damn, this last one, gotta try it
Here is a Daty for him position.

This one is unusual but interesting, need a bendy for this

I'm partial to this one with spinners . Only I do a variation , she doesn't arch using her legs , because I reach my hands around the back of her hips and lift her in the air . Her legs can be straight out .
Like this!

Date: now
Provider: Hot
Phone:
Email Address:
URL / Website:
City: Saturn
State: Texas
Address: Her body
Appointment Type: Sex
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities:
Session Length: Long

Would you Recommend: Yes
IB not sure if your shoulder stand was a response to my post , but if it was I was speaking more like this flipped over on her back , me on knees like doggie , not standing .
Yes, shoulder stand but reversed right?
No the plow in reverse , only completely on the bed , no standing
Hey, are tha names fer all them positions the same even if the one on tha bottom is a guy gettin' his bunghole plowed by a strap-on, a tranny or some young dude he picked up from Oil Can Harry's happy hour? I'm askin' fer a friend. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
I believe they are , no personal knowledge of course .
So why are you friends with someone like that? Originally Posted by rockerrick

Only going to answer the first part of these quotes (not EVEN going to comment on the second parts), but there are many different names for the same position.

For example: Downward Doggie, Surfboard, and Froggy all mean the same...Doggy-style with the lady lying face down on her stomach.
I thought froggy and turtle were same , and just doggie with knees to belly ?
I thought froggy and turtle were same , and just doggie with knees to belly ? Originally Posted by rockerrick

They pretty much are. Me-- I just choose one term and stick with it. If I get tired of saying it, then I'll change it up.
That's why a picture is worth a thousand words.

IB