Where has all the fine gentleman of eccie gone?

Does anyone hobby any more? Maybe I am in the wrong side of town? Ladies is there something I am missing here? Is there another site to advertise on beside p411?
I can only speak for myself but I rarely hobby in Houston and when I do it is at an affordable agency. I now visit Costa Rica every 3 or 4 months and I save my hobby money to spend there.
I personally avoid the current list of Houston eccie whores. Too dangerous and not worth the $$.

Here in Helltown I see only my sweet affordable milf utr's, my nail salon girls, and an occasional apartment visit although that's been almost a year now.

At my nail spa, i get mani, facial w/mask, full service, pedi, massage, full service, water. 3 hours of pampering and fuck two sweeties plus the spa items for 280 total. Can't beat that.

But me thincks I'm not a fine gentlement so it doesn't matter.

Oh yeah:..... i <3 MyXoXo
You need to lose some weight and turn the clock 20 years, then guys will come see you
You need to lose some weight and turn the clock 20 years, then guys will come see you Originally Posted by the cute papi
I'm pretty sure GS doesnt appreciate you talking like that to him.
Some people may be on vacation, It is summer time now.
the bare truth from papi...uncovered
Does anyone hobby any more? Maybe I am in the wrong side of town? Ladies is there something I am missing here? Is there another site to advertise on beside p411? Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
YES, where or where have they gone ......i know of one on this threAD we all wish would disappear and yet here HE is slinging insults THE NERVE kisses doll
I never left...
reminds me "fine gentlemen" and "eccie" is like oxymoron
Lol papi always keeping it real and "raw"
I never left... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Wake-Up even i am starting to love her some Wake-Up so not you sweets not you.....
the bare truth from papi...uncovered Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
i know yall can't wait to be alone toghether
"Oxymoron"
OP must be talking about me, even though I haven't seen her. I have been out of town a lot. When I finally get to stay in Houston for more than a week I will be ready to see MY FAVORITE LADIES.
^^^^^