What is your preferred fetish?

A true fetish restricts a person from developing a healthy sexual response to normal stimuli, such as a human touch visual cues or erotic talk.

What are some of yalls fetishes or ones you have wanted to try but never have? Ladies what's the weirdest thing you have been asked to do or what fetishes do you enjoy doing?

I know of these...

Testicle Slapping/Punching/Kicking
Feet-Dirty-Clean
Pantyhose/Stockings
Underwear-Dirty-Clean
Humiliation
Pegging
Sissy Play
Act Like Giant Babies
Dirty Adult Diaper
Submission
Farting
Restraints
Spanking
Wax Play
Enema Torture
Crushing Objects/Insects
Burping
Latex Suits
Dressing Up Like A Stuffed Animal

What is your preferred fetish? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
BBCR.
With me being on a break from the hobby-- I've been making some of my living by working on cam sites. There are some..... interesting.... people in the world.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

I've been requested: kicking one's dick, with heavy boots.. Omg he nutted that way

One had a smoking fetish, had to be Marbles. Which he paid for.

Crazy thing he didn't even smoke, but likes to have smoke blown in his face repeatedly..

I've been requested: kicking one's dick, with heavy boots.. Omg he nutted that way

One had a smoking fetish, had to be Marbles. Which he paid for.

Crazy thing he didn't even smoke, but likes to have smoke blown in his face repeatedly.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Id be scared to kick someone.... lol

I had someone ask me this week to stick toothpicks in his pee hole & thumb tacks on his nutts I declined its scary lol
I only have one fetish.

I had someone ask me this week to stick toothpicks in his pee hole & thumb tacks on his nutts I declined its scary lol Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
The toothpicks in the pee hole, could do with no problem..

Now the thumb tacks, umm negative! Reminds me too much of needles, I hate needles, and we won't forget the blood that may come from it.

Guess you could use gloves, but still a no go for me too.

I had someone ask me this week to stick toothpicks in his pee hole & thumb tacks on his nutts I declined its scary lol Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Wow ! I never heard of that before . I'll stick with my oral fetish .
A true fetish restricts a person from developing a healthy sexual response to normal stimuli, such as a human touch visual cues or erotic talk.

What are some of yalls fetishes or ones you have wanted to try but never have? Ladies what's the weirdest thing you have been asked to do or what fetishes do you enjoy doing?

I know of these...

Testicle Slapping/Punching/Kicking
Feet-Dirty-Clean
Pantyhose/Stockings
Underwear-Dirty-Clean
Humiliation
Pegging
Sissy Play
Act Like Giant Babies
Dirty Adult Diaper
Submission
Farting
Restraints
Spanking
Wax Play
Enema Torture
Crushing Objects/Insects
Burping
Latex Suits
Dressing Up Like A Stuffed Animal

....... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Just got one,older gent 60 + me sitting in a chair smoking and cursing him in a dirty way ,message his ( you get it by now) while he kneels before my feet, until he cums and he licks my feet completely clean....!

No post,no ref, NO FUCKING WAY ANYWAY

Thanks for the thread the freaks come out at night...

O,and no reviews 2014,not from HOUSTON

Lol clowns

But then again could be a great stress reliever, just think of all the "bad things" that happens RW OR HOBBY ...if anyone really knows ME I could probably do it...

Have fun guys....
Fun topic.

Thigh-high stockings drive me up a wall. If you pair that with some absolute territory, I'm done.

Oh, and:

Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
That wasn't a nut.
At least not the way you mean it.
Eating bologna and crackers off a nude woman's body as she soaks in a tub of box wine.

Hawt!
  • pxmcc
  • 10-16-2017, 01:07 AM
Greek. I realized when discussing a possible session with a provider I'd seen before that true gfe would qualify as a fetish for me. Almost all of my sessions skew greek/pse mayhem (including with this provider), so I suppose true gfe must qualify as a fetish in my case. ha ha. I'm so incorrigible, gfe providers often end up in pse mayhem sessions in my company. Anyone wanna try to convert me? ha ha.

Btw the session didn't happen cause our schedules didn't match up. So another parallel universe just got spun off. damn, i wanted to be a fly on the wall for that one...
one of my fav fetish i've done
had a facesitting session after she worked out and was sweaty

fetish i always wanted to try
being cuckolded