NCNS with Alaina Marie - Bad vibes all around

Never made a post like this but something is just off about this one. I'm not sure if this is considered a true NCNS because I never did get the actual address just the intersection but honestly I'm glad it happened because this one gave me super bad vibes.

-We were getting setup last week and she gave me the general intersection, then at the last second gave me an address that was 15 miles away from there and a shopping center. Threw me off and then all the back and forth made it too late for me to make the window. That and she was discussing money in the text. I don't like that and as a rule don't do that. She never at any point verified me either.

-We rescheduled for monday and she said to text her to confirm on Monday. I texted 3 hours before to make sure all was good but never got a response.

-Today I hit her up again and supposedly she didn't get the text, no big deal. We schedule for tonight. She's real quick getting back to me and again brings up money. Red flagging like a motherfucker again. That and her texts sound like how a black dude talks. Got nothing against black dudes but she's supposed to be a russian woman. Weird that their dialogue would be the same.

-Anyway, she gives me the intersection and tells me to message her when I'm ready for the address. I message her for it and head on my way. Arrived at that intersection 40 mins later and still hadn't gotten a response. Messaged her and told her I was headed back to my part of town. Still no response.

Bottom line this has wasted my time on 3 occasions now and I'm fairly certain I was talking to "the management" and not a woman. If I'm wrong then she really needs to work on how she does this because she sent up numerous red flags.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-21-2017, 09:16 PM
thx for the heads up.

• pxmcc
  • 11-21-2017, 09:39 PM
Do pimps require cbjs? There seems to be a connection.
maybe they're savin her bbbj for her "pimp-ly responsibilities"..

btw Alaina, when it's safe to do so, fire your pimp. you can pm me if you need any help. im a crazy fuck, but no, i dont want the job, sorry. the N-girls pimp knows how to do the job: never seen, never heard...