Memphis on the weekend?

I usually come during the week and hoped to later this week, but personal, family and professional stuff is getting in the way.

Would a Saturday afternoon through Sunday afternoon work? This weekend is looking like my very small window...
Please come to Memphis
Please come to Memphis Originally Posted by colechuck
I really would like to...it wouldn't take much to convince me
Makes me no never no mind. Can't see you anyway... no money AND I'm in St. Louis this weekend. So there!

Cheers,

bcg
In the past,when I toured Mmephis...i would always do a couple on sunday

have fun
I have great weekend out here in Memphis. Come on we need more good providers!!!
Come over, will see you for sure.
I'm trying to get back as fast as I can! But I want some Beale St time next trip!
I'm trying to get back as fast as I can! But I want some Beale St time next trip! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Maybe I'm getting old and crotchety (maybe? Nay, certainly!), but I think Beale Street's highly overrated (except for the Saturday morning in April that they have the Corvettes line up on Beale... that's loads of fun).

But if that's what floats yer boat, I'm sure someone here will oblige you. Not me alas, but someone will.

Cheers,

bcg
Maybe I'm getting old and crotchety (maybe? Nay, certainly!), but I think Beale Street's highly overrated (except for the Saturday morning in April that they have the Corvettes line up on Beale... that's loads of fun).

But if that's what floats yer boat, I'm sure someone here will oblige you. Not me alas, but someone will.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
So does this mean I have a date to the car show in April?!?

XOXOXO
So does this mean I have a date to the car show in April?!? Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Magic 8 Ball says....

"Yeah, right."

Ooops. I picked up the Sarcastic Ball by mistake.

Let's try again. Magic 8 Ball says....

"You can count on it."

HOWEVER... notice that Magic 8 Ball does not specify who your date may be. I can assure you it won't be me. I'm certain I'll never be able to see you again. Just resign yourself to it.

Cheers,

bcg
Magic 8 Ball says....

"Yeah, right."

Ooops. I picked up the Sarcastic Ball by mistake.

Let's try again. Magic 8 Ball says....

"You can count on it."

HOWEVER... notice that Magic 8 Ball does not specify who your date may be. I can assure you it won't be me. I'm certain I'll never be able to see you again. Just resign yourself to it.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Okay, bcg, if you don't want to go to a non-paid date to hang out at a fun event, I will resign myself to that.

I will just have to admire you from afar.

The usually non-rejected and non-stalking, but still the one and only Abbey Jones
I'm just doing my best to see who's teas'n who here. Fore play at its best. Y'all carry on.
I'm sure I will see you in memphis whenever next time you are here. Missed my chance but won't miss again . So come to memphis soon.
I will be in memphis in December! Abbey i would LUV to meet you!