Gov. Kristi Noem book tour - a disaster

Got so bad she dropped out.

That is what can happen when you go on a tour to promote your book, and it turns out the book has to be revised because of false statements in it.
False statements and animalcruelty .

What a bitch!
She is violating the first rule in getting out of a hole.

Put the damned shovel down and quit digging.

I could (almost) understand the dog thing.

But saying she met Kim Jung Un and starred him down.
Either she is lying, or too stupid to realize the absurdity of the statement.

She could have been VP. Now she has to worry about getting out of that damned hole.
I read somewhere????? On one of my feeds. That even trumpf is distancing himself from noem since the book controversy started.
I read somewhere????? On one of my feeds. That even trumpf is distancing himself from noem since the book controversy started. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Kristi Who???
I guess that stupid bitch does not realize that a lot of people love their pets as if they are their children. You don't put a country dog down for acting like a country dog.

I spent the last half of my childhood growing up on a ranch. Our dog killed every animal she possibly could. She would even try to take down the horses and cows until she got tired of them kicking the shit out of her. It was very common for her to show up with a black eye or some other injury because she fucked with the wrong animal. Anyway, my point is many country dogs aren't domesticated. You don't kill them for not being properly trained when they lack the discipline to not fuck with other animals. Hell, even Michael Vick knows that.

The Noth Korea lie was so ridiculously unbelievable that I don't even know what to say about that level of bullshit.
Norm’s approval ratings are dropping so fast the pollsters are going to have staple another sheet to the bottom of the page to record them.

I think the general consensus is, if she is this stupid, maybe she need to get a shotgun blast in the gravel pit.
The same events affect public figures in different ways. I guess if you represent one thing, and show up to be another, that doesn't work for you. Gov. Noem seems to have represented herself before as honest and truthful.

The odd thing is if this were Mr. Trump digging this hole, he would become more popular among his supporters and cult members.
Got so bad she dropped out.

That is what can happen when you go on a tour to promote your book, and it turns out the book has to be revised because of false statements in it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
She didn't write that book anyway. Politicians don't write Books they are written for them. So yeah, inaccurate information is easy to verify.
The usual playbook is to say "I'm sorry, I screwed up." or something to that effect. Then the story dies in a day or two.

She did not follow the playbook.
The usual playbook is to say "I'm sorry, I screwed up." or something to that effect. Then the story dies in a day or two.

She did not follow the playbook. Originally Posted by VitaMan
The only screw up she made was she didn't write the Book and so therefore she wasn't familiar with the content. She could have said that she didn't write the Book at least she would be honest.
  • jan-w
  • 05-09-2024, 11:14 AM
The problem she has is that she also recorded the audiobook which included the offending passage about Kim so she can't credibly claim that she had no idea what her ghostwriter wrote about. Her claim that once she realized the "anecdote" was in the book, she immediately had the publisher remove it is laughable. She read the damn book itself for the audiobook so she knew it was there. She and her team apparently were too dumb to realize the book would be carefully scrutinized. As she was considered the leading contender for the VP slot, why they failed to realize this is incredible.
Should’ve named the book “Beginner’s guide to destroying your political career”. What a dummy.
I wish trump would pick her as a running matte . She would shoot that dirty lying dog in the first week
I read somewhere????? On one of my feeds. That even trumpf is distancing himself from noem since the book controversy started. Originally Posted by winn dixie
"I think she is Low level coffee girl from the upper mid west...never met her" -DJT.