A useful idiot has a light bulb come on...

My doctors say I have 'Long COVID'. I have the symptoms, they showed me my blood work. It scared the bejesus out of me to see this glowing micro-clot stuff that they see in my blood. So I'm doing all the protocols...I do not fault myself for telling people at the time what the government was giving us as best practices...I am taking a regular dose of Ivermectin...We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is why? Everyone is going to say Joe Rogan was right." - Chris Cuomo
Why? The answer is simple and murderous. The Emergency Use Authorization for the Covid vaccines required by law that no other existing therapeutics that could treat the illness could be available to issue an EUA

Hence the establishment knew it worked, systematically lied about its efficacy, and denied treatment in 2020 thereby killing folks needlessly all to pave the way for the vaccines.

This was a criminal conspiracy that KILLED people because they were DENIED access to effective therapeutics.
Why didn't trump do something???
Why? The answer is simple and murderous. The Emergency Use Authorization for the Covid vaccines required by law that no other existing therapeutics that could treat the illness could be available to issue an EUA

Hence the establishment knew it worked, systematically lied about its efficacy, and denied treatment in 2020 thereby killing folks needlessly all to pave the way for the vaccines.

This was a criminal conspiracy that KILLED people because they were DENIED access to effective therapeutics. Originally Posted by texassapper
At the very beginning of the Pandemic I had questioned the information that Covid-19 was a Virus. Then when Ivermectin hit the airwaves as an effective form of treatment, I questioned, why would a Anti parasitic be even remotely effective against a virus? Never have I ever heard such a thing. That's why I never took the vaccine. There is obviously something nefarious about that vaccine and the whole pandemic narrative for that matter. Those that took the vaccine and multiple boosters over time will inevitably experience reoccurring Cold and Flu like symptoms and they'll be told they have "Long Covid" nonsense they actually have a form of AIDS. The Vaccine diminished about 25% of their innate immune system and nobody wants to address it.
Those that took the vaccine and multiple boosters over time will inevitably experience reoccurring Cold and Flu like symptoms and they'll be told they have "Long Covid" nonsense they actually have a form of AIDS. The Vaccine diminished about 25% of their innate immune system and nobody wants to address it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
VAIDS: Vaccine induces Acquired ImmunoDeficiency syndrome
VAIDS: Vaccine induces Acquired ImmunoDeficiency syndrome Originally Posted by texassapper
They have a name for it. This short clip explains how it works. Another bright Red Flag for me was the Boosters. These assholes knew exactly what they were doing.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8kvlRWxRA73F/
  • Tiny
  • 05-10-2024, 09:41 PM
They have a name for it. This short clip explains how it works. Another bright Red Flag for me was the Boosters. These assholes knew exactly what they were doing.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8kvlRWxRA73F/ Originally Posted by Levianon17
Unbelievable! Levianon, please. This is complete rubbish.

Fellow board members, please don't stop watching a minute or so into this video because it gets even crazier by the end.
Unbelievable! Levianon, please. This is complete rubbish. Originally Posted by Tiny
Yet the excess deaths continue to grow and we continue to see "died suddenly" in the headlines on a daily basis...
Unbelievable! Levianon, please. This is complete rubbish.

Fellow board members, please don't stop watching a minute or so into this video because it gets even crazier by the end. Originally Posted by Tiny
No it's not. You were foolish enough to go along with this bullshit narrative and take multiple shots that have no medicinal properties. It's absolute fact the Vaccines and the subsequent Boosters are a determent to the Immune System. You were Had and it's too bad.
  • Tiny
  • 05-10-2024, 10:19 PM
Yet the excess deaths continue to grow and we continue to see "died suddenly" in the headlines on a daily basis... Originally Posted by texassapper
Excess deaths were up in 2020 and 2021 because of COVID. The total number of deaths in the USA dropped from 3.46 million in 2021 to 3.27 million in 2022, the latest year available. That's a drop of 190,000 deaths. Previously the biggest drop in history was probably 50,000, from 2003 to 2004.

In other words, excess deaths went down, not up. Not only that, but if not for the 244,000 deaths from COVID, the disease, in 2022 we would have had around 3 million total deaths in 2022, which is pretty close to the pre-COVID trend:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...es-since-1990/
I fail to see how vaccine skepticism has anything to do with politics today. Why don’t we move this to the SandBox?
  • Tiny
  • 05-10-2024, 10:31 PM
No it's not. You were foolish enough to go along with this bullshit narrative and take multiple shots that have no medicinal properties. It's absolute fact the Vaccines and the subsequent Boosters are a determent to the Immune System. You were Had and it's too bad. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Here are the highlights:

The COVID vaccine attacks your bone marrow, thymus gland, spleen and all other organs associated with your immune system.

The second vaccine contains more poison than the first.

The first COVID vaccine reduces your ability to make white blood cells by 50%.

The second COVID vaccine reduces our ability to make white blood cells by 25%.

The booster has 81 strands of bacteria.

The second booster has 8 strands of HIV.

Every time you get a vaccine or booster you have a 20% to 30% probability of dying from said shot.

Big pharma has plans to bring out 3 more boosters. The previous boosters shut off your ability to make white blood cells, so you must get the next 3 in order to survive. You will be dependent on boosters, just as a diabetic is dependent on insulin. This in turn will enable big pharma to make income off you for the rest of your life.

Big pharma is also looking to kill off people with boosters for population control.

I fail to see how vaccine skepticism has anything to do with politics today. Why don’t we move this to the SandBox? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is a one issue candidate, and that issue is vaccines. Thirteen percent of people polled say they'll vote for him.

This is a political issue. It should not be. It should be about science. Furthermore, is it really even relevant now that the pandemic is over?
Excess deaths were up in 2020 and 2021 because of COVID. The total number of deaths in the USA dropped from 3.46 million in 2021 to 3.27 million in 2022, the latest year available. That's a drop of 190,000 deaths. Previously the biggest drop in history was probably 50,000, from 2003 to 2004. Originally Posted by Tiny
You're comparing deaths to excess deaths... deaths may go down but the excess deaths aren't calculated in raw numbers... mean figures from before COVID can be extrapolated... so deaths are down but not as much as they should be and excess deaths are still greater than they should be.

Don't worry... you will end up understanding even if you refuse to.
  • Tiny
  • 05-10-2024, 10:38 PM
You're comparing deaths to excess deaths... deaths may go down but the excess deaths aren't calculated in raw numbers... mean figures from before COVID can be extrapolated... so deaths are down but not as much as they should be and excess deaths are still greater than they should be.

Don't worry... you will end up understanding even if you refuse to. Originally Posted by texassapper
Please pay attention to the last paragraph in my post and look at the graph. I'll repeat it:

In other words, excess deaths went down, not up. Not only that, but if not for the 244,000 deaths from COVID, the disease, in 2022 we would have had around 3 million total deaths in 2022, which is pretty close to the pre-COVID trend:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...es-since-1990/
Here are the highlights:

The COVID vaccine attacks your bone marrow, thymus gland, spleen and all other organs associated with your immune system.

The second vaccine contains more poison than the first.

The first COVID vaccine reduces your ability to make white blood cells by 50%.

The second COVID vaccine reduces our ability to make white blood cells by 25%.

The booster has 81 strands of bacteria.

The second booster has 8 strands of HIV.

Every time you get a vaccine or booster you have a 20% to 30% probability of dying from said shot.

Big pharma has plans to bring out 3 more boosters. The previous boosters shut off your ability to make white blood cells, so you must get the next 3 in order to survive. You will be dependent on boosters, just as a diabetic is dependent on insulin. This in turn will enable big pharma to make income off you for the rest of your life.

Big pharma is also looking to kill off people with boosters for population control.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is a one issue candidate, and that issue is vaccines. Thirteen percent of people polled say they'll vote for him.

This has become a political issue. It should not be. It should be about science. Originally Posted by Tiny
I don't need highlights. I know what the score is. The Government and the Pharmaceutical industry are all a bunch of screwballs. They set a lot of people up for disaster with this vaccine.
"Turns out, Trump was right, covid is no more dangerous than the flu." -- The CDC, March 2024