Activities: -
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Don't feel bad...She did the same thing to me...Had me to come to the North Dallas spot...Sent me to the apartments ACROSS the street...

Told me she gets confused some times..Then she wants me to meet her at the gas station....How the hell you get confused giving someone directions to YOUR incall and YOU'RE there ??

You got there so you should be able to tell me how to get there....

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=118353

BYE FELECIA
NCSN go here in co-ed...
Don't feel bad...She did the same thing to me...Had me to come to the North Dallas spot...Sent me to the apartments ACROSS the street...

Told me she gets confused some times..Then she wants me to meet her at the gas station....How the hell you get confused giving someone directions to YOUR incall and YOU'RE there ??

You got there so you should be able to tell me how to get there....

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=118353

BYE FELECIA Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
Heh,

Because you texted me beforehand saying that you were out drinking since it was your birthday.

Anyhow, I told you to meet me at the gas station so you could follow me to my incall.

My incall is not an easy place to get to at night. There are many complexes around my incall and it's easy to get lost.

On a more important note, because of your rude behavior (did you have too much to drink?), I'm glad that you decided to hobby elsewhere, and most importantly, get home safely.
To the OP - I had a snafu about which incall we were meeting at. I apologized to the OP via text, and sent him directions to the right place.

Upon which, I gave him a later time that we would have to meet, because it would take time to get to my other location. We would've been an hour behind schedule, but that was too late for the OP, so he declined. I can understand that.

Now, the OP wants to send me messages on P411 saying that I was a bait and switch.

Even though - I had sent him a thorough apology about my mistake and offered him a handsome discount if he wanted to reschedule.

This was my mistake, and I accept it wholeheartedly. Mistakes happen, and this was my error. Apologies to the OP for wasting him gas, time, and hobby money. I did what was possible on my end to make things right.

Thanks for the publicity, by the way.
I'm getting the feeling an Ike Turner reference is forthcoming..
I'm getting the feeling an Ike Turner reference is forthcoming.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Seriously Chung - Mistakes happen and I'm the first one to admit it. I had a dumb moment. Heh.
It always sucks when plans don't work out as planned.

Couple of observations and questions
1. Do you have problems with directions? It is clearly posted as stickies in two forums how to report this kind of stuff.
2. Her name is BrownSugarBaby, not My Brown Sugar. Makes a big difference if trying to research her.
3.I think her website name is http://mybrownsugarbaby.com . Again, important if researching.
4. As she mentioned you reported her for bait and switch. Can you clarify? A bait and switch is when you offered one thing, but then a different item is substituted, usually of lesser value. As you never met, I don't understand this comment. I guess this might be a No Show as no meeting took place but bait and switch??
5. Once the error was clear, did she apologize as she claims? Did she offer a discount in an effort to make it up to you as she claimed?

I noticed you have another No review. You needed to change the appointment but that provider could not accommodate you so you gave her a no as well. Wow, 2 in one day. Not a good start, is it? You might want to reset your expectations. Even the best provider can make a mistake. The good ones try to make it up to you. And if you want to change the appointment, they are under no obligation to do so. Did you ever think the other provider may have not had any openings when you wanted and may have turned down business because she scheduled you instead and then you canceled?

Again, sorry your plans fell through.. Based on everything people say about her, you would have had the time of your life.

Sounds like a mistake was made, she owns the mistake and tried to make it up to you. Shit happens, even to the best providers.
  • L.A.
  • 04-01-2015, 05:00 AM
It's taking a lot for me to not WK BSB (not that she would even need it). So instead of WK'ing for her or downplaying anyone else's experience with her I'll relay my own experience.

I had scheduled an early Saturday morning appointment. I had communicated with her the day before to confirm.
On Saturday morning I couldn't reach her but I drove to N. Dallas anyway. I figured if it fell thru then I'd just go watch some soccer. N. Dallas is about a 75 minute drive for me.
Well I still hadn't heard from her at my appointment time and being early and on the weekend I assumed (correctly) that she had overslept.
About an hour after our appointment she contacted me. She apologized and explained what happened. I was nice and polite and understanding and we met about an hour later. I wasn't under any time constraints that day so it really wasn't a big deal. We had a great session and parted ways.
On my way home she texted me and said she felt bad about oversleeping and delaying our session and made me an offer for our next session that MORE than made up for the delay.

Anyway that was my experience with her. Something happened, We were both nice and polite and she was apologetic and I was understanding. We had a great time. She made up for the delay in a session the next weekend.
How odd that bcbig posted an identical review on another provider. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056558471
Not that odd, joined on 3/26/15, seems very green (or agenda).
First two at bats, swing and a miss.... then post (incorrect) "no's"
Maybe needs a tutor or intervention

If really new then brownie points for jumping in with such gumption.
How odd that bcbig posted an identical review on another provider. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056558471 Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Hmmmm? That is pretty odd based on the fact that BSB corroborated the OP's story, howbeit from a different point of view. I'm interested in hearing the OP's explanation.

I'm not sure I'm into the piggybacking thing though, no jabs JH. But I doubt if your situation warranted negative feedback if you did not post your experience independently and not based on the actions of the OP. Forgive me if you did post about it and I just don't see it.
Not that odd, joined on 3/26/15, seems very green (or agenda).
First two at bats, swing and a miss.... then post (incorrect) "no's"
Maybe needs a tutor or intervention

If really new then brownie points for jumping in with such gumption. Originally Posted by bored@home
Eh... while I feel his no for BSB is very heavy-handed.. even she acknowledges that the situation did happen. As far as the other one though.. her inability to change his time for him is not on her. Assuming, of course, that that was the situation-- I'm just going by the ROS revealed in this thread.. which I assume is ok since it was a NCNS and not a review.
Eh... while I feel his no for BSB is very heavy-handed.. even she acknowledges that the situation did happen. As far as the other one though.. her inability to change his time for him is not on her. Assuming, of course, that that was the situation-- I'm just going by the ROS revealed in this thread.. which I assume is ok since it was a NCNS and not a review. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I think on the other NO review by the OP- what might have also pushed him and make him angry is that he called the day before to move the time and was told no and also was told he would have to pay if he didn't show up- good luck with a provider trying to get money out of a hobbyist who contacts the day before to "cancel" an appointment- I always laugh at cancellation fees in ladies ADS- unless she blacklist him- doubt if a hobbyist just pays a cancellation fee.