I've been asked to make this more public

LOL -- I first had the subject as "pubic"

A friend of A's in Barranquilla has been forced from her home because of the flooding there, and is between jobs. If she doesn't get rent in the next couple, she's going to be on the streets.

She is not a pro, but is intrigued by the idea of doing private cam shows (cam to cam a plus for her.) Again, not a pro, so some sort of WU or Xoom transfer would be indicated rather than having to go thru a website. I have pics and the account details if a direct bank transfer works better. I am not in a place that I can help out financially having had to be in St Lou and so not earning anything but residuals but still having all my bills back in Dallas, hence the post.

The friend, also coincidentally "A", is a hot little (mebbe 5' 3") latina with natural D's and to be honest, A and her were a "thing" while they were in school together. From my A's stories, there's very little this chicka would not do and she takes ... direction very well. Apparently a few toys and some dress up available.

If anyone is interested, or knows someone who knows someone that might be interested in the cam thing, we'd all be grateful for the hookup.

PM for details, but here's a hint:

http://www.eccie.net/newattachment.p...b6013d2ef5f376

More ... explicit pics are available for serious inquiries.
Attached Images File Type: jpg A.JPG (47.2 KB, 244 views)