Thursday night Football-Cowboys

Who's upset romo isnt starting and been replaced.. lol
No one.
Except Romo
Pissed off them Cowfaggots couldn't cover a -3 spread
Wise up, Fish. If you wagered anything on a Thursday night game...on two teams playing their 3rd game in 12 days...a team (Minn) desperately hanging onto whatever remained of their season....you were begging to take a lo$$. You're more pissed off that you knew ALL of that (yet) still made a suckers bet.
Yeah the Cowboys played a sloppy error-filled game ..... they were lucky to walk away with a win ..... the guys calling the game were wondering about Romo's future and if he might be traded this off-season ..... but unless Jerry eats a big chunk of Romo's salary I don't see any other team wanting him or willing to take on his contract .....
The cowbitches could cut Romo and take the cap hit for one year. Romo could sign and play for anyone then. Romo would be wise to force Jerry's hand. If he plays one game next year his salary is guaranteed and then he could get "injured" and get all his money.
Romeo is done, just too injury prone.
Not upset at all.
Highly overrated. Don't miss him a bit.

11 years and only 2 playoff wins.
Wise up, Fish. If you wagered anything on a Thursday night game...on two teams playing their 3rd game in 12 days...a team (Minn) desperately hanging onto whatever remained of their season....you were begging to take a lo$$. You're more pissed off that you knew ALL of that (yet) still made a suckers bet. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

You seem upset that Minnesota almost got away with a win.
Not upset at all.
Highly overrated. Don't miss him a bit.

11 years and only 2 playoff wins. Originally Posted by hourik

You must remember that the GM of the cowbitches is Jerry Jones. Jerry is easily the worst GM in the NFL. For many of those years Romo was running for his life.
Lol fish pie
I don't bet on pro ball
I don't see any other team wanting him or willing to take on his contract ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Me thincks that team that plays in that stadium over on the south 610 loop could sure use him about now....not to mention a few other teams out there although I do admit his bones are as fragile as glass.
Looking at the state of quarterbacks in the NFL Romo could have a lot of value to several teams. Denver, Houston, Chicago, Arizona, San Fransisco, Los Angeles, New York Jets are just the teams that I can thinck of off the top of my head.