Hello Again

Hi guys! I am newish to the site and have been waiting to put my showcase up. Although I have seen some members on here I was previously going through an agency and am now an independent provider. Long story short I am just putting this out there to get to know some of you and to get some helpful tips from the ladies in the area. My current problem is finding a place for business. I am wondering if any verified provider would be willing to meet with me and possibly help me out with that for a short period until I can get my own place. I have enough regulars I have been seeing for the past six months to make what I need very quickly I just can not deal with these hotels anymore, they make me feel very unsafe from LE. Anybody with some tips or info pm me, thanks
Welcome to the site, Kelsie. I look forward to your showcase--and more.
Best of luck to you. Once you are verified you will be able to post in the private ladies section. Perhaps you can just deal with the hotels and outcall until you build up enough money to get a more permanent incall.
Best of luck and don't be afraid to show Buffalo some love from time to time.
Welcome.
  • ISO
  • 10-25-2016, 06:42 PM
  • maker
  • 10-26-2016, 10:09 AM
On BP...Sara $180/hour. On ECCIE...name change to Kelsie...the hourly rate of $180 goes to $250...and the previous hourly rate becomes a half-hour rate. The ECCIE brand must be extra special...
NEXT!
you have to pay for someone elses incall?

at that rate

she cant put one together?
I guess I'll be looking for Sara LOL
Hmmm
The effect used to blur your face is the stuff of nightmares.
This hook is a supermodel by Binghamton standards.
Long story short I am just putting this out there to get to know some of you Originally Posted by SweetSexyKelsie
welcome ta upset!

...the word on the jimmie ...street be ...plastic man ...knows hows ta treat the ...ladies