Chloe

I wasn't sure where to post this but I thought I'd try here. I was supposed to see Chloe (Giggles) Monday evening and haven't heard from her since. I was running a little early and she sent me a message saying she was running a few minutes late. Then...nothing. No show. No message back (still).

Just figured if anyone here knew her in RL, wanted to just make sure everything was alright and I have no clue.
Probably fell asleep
Probably fell asleep Originally Posted by jokacz
Phone died?
sometimes ...funnel phones fall ...in the terlet

...maybe wait a few more ...days then put the jimmie posse in action cause lately there done been many ...arrests
Enjoy the money you saved whew
Lets see.

List of reasons for a hooker to not contact you..

Got a better offer
Kid has cancer
Mother got sick
Mother died (Followed by her calling you names)
Because you expect her to put her life on hold (Followed by She has children, a life outside of the hobby, a job etc..)
She fell a sleep
Has a cold
Aunt flo showed up
You never called
She had to run to the store and got pulled over, her license was expired and her car got impounded and she left her phone in the car. She tried to rent a car but has no credit card. Then she will say "Hey sweetie, could you rent me a car and I will pay you back?"
Probably fell asleep Originally Posted by jokacz
Don't know if that's a joke referencing a past experience but she actually did that to me. I just said fuck it then.
Don't know if that's a joke referencing a past experience but she actually did that to me. I just said fuck it then. Originally Posted by Tirolian
She does it to me all the time, all good though, Chloe being Chloe.

(I know how to wake her up lol)
Not an alert...
ThrAd whew
she's alive a just talked to her..

Thank God!

I dispatched a crew to look for her and they came back with nothing.
Dogs are still out so I will recall them back.

National guard will be called back as well.

Good to hear she is good to go.

The alarm you hear will be a recall alarm and no further action is required.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
She did the same thing to me. Not really alert worthy. More like FYI
Narcolepsy? She did that to me at the end of an appt several years ago. Good thing we had two rounds in before it happened so I was good. I waited around for awhile before I threw the donation on the dresser and split. Got a text a few hrs later 'come here'. I didn't obey, lol.
I always chuckle to myself when someone gets stiffed and they have concern for the well being of the hook.

Keith Richards, cockroaches, and hookers are near immortal.