I don't have any attachments.... help help help

Attachment 272051

But this one now and it's still showing I do.. What's wrong?
  • Modda
  • 12-09-2013, 10:45 AM
if you are able to post this (which has attachment) then I don't see any issue. Check the image file type (that you are trying to attach) its max resolution and height x width in that chart. Apart from that I don't see any issues.
if you are able to post this (which has attachment) then I don't see any issue. Check the image file type (that you are trying to attach) its max resolution and height x width in that chart. Apart from that I don't see any issues. Originally Posted by Modda
Modda I have to erase this attachment to post more and I shouldn't have to do that. All of my pics are within size sir. you look at my attachments and see this is the only one on here. Why is it showing that I have used up that space when there isn't any on here at all except the one you see above?
  • Modda
  • 12-09-2013, 11:41 AM
I have attached the second image in your first posting to your account, so no issues in attaching pictures. Pls check the dimensions of the images that you are attaching and their sizes.
Attachment 272112. Modda there is nothing attached to these which is why I don't have room to post more pics in threads. But yet it's saying I have used that amount of space...
  • Modda
  • 12-09-2013, 01:40 PM
remove the above attachments from your profile and you are good to go. Go to your user control panel and at the left bottom you can see 'Attachments' click on that and you'll see all the attachments select all and hit 'Delete Selected' at the bottom right corner.
remove the above attachments from your profile and you are good to go. Go to your user control panel and at the left bottom you can see 'Attachments' click on that and you'll see all the attachments select all and hit 'Delete Selected' at the bottom right corner. Originally Posted by Modda
I did it's not doing nothing except what you see above.. There's nothing more for me to erase and it's still saying what I posted above.
I did it's not doing nothing except what you see above.. There's nothing more for me to erase and it's still saying what I posted above. Originally Posted by OLindsay
This is just a test.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Internet_map_10242.jpg (45.2 KB, 138 views)
This is just a test. Originally Posted by Mr. Magyar
I'm an idiot and it worked for me. I just uploaded with manage attachments. Try hosting the pictures on another site and then embedding them into the posts. Make sure you make it private though, or not its up to you.

There is a much simpler way by using http://imgur.com.

Step 1:

Go to http://imgur.com

Step 2:

Upload the image from your computer (either by drag and drop or by clicking "computer"), or from the web (click "web").

Step 3:

Click "start upload"

Step 4:

Once the upload is finish, grab the BBCode from the right side of the page and paste it directly into your message on the forum.
Test from imgur hosting the picture.

Thank you