ladies why don't you allow fingers( FIV)?

I had several providers say no when I reach down there? Why?
It can hurt.
Hands are dirty. (Just in general)
You didn't ask first.
You tried to shove your whole hand in there.
It doesn't feel good.
Nails are too long.
Your hand is not a dick, but you're pounding
the pussy like it is.
Trying to sneak a finger up the ass since you're already down there.

Few men have the knowledge or skill to do it properly and effectively.

It's not a grab bag or a spelunking cave.

Treat it with care!
My guess would be because they know where your fingers have been. Just a general statement; not personally insulting your fingers.
My guess would be because they know where your fingers have been. Just a general statement; not personally insulting your fingers. Originally Posted by emptywallet
I hesitated to comment, but here it is:

If a gentleman has clean and well groomed hands, I can't imagine how a legitimate provider would not allow him to touch her naughty bits.

That said, if you're a provider who doesn't want a guy's fingers touching you, how the hell (regardless of a condom) is that someone you want sticking their pee pee in you???
Well even well groomed but slightly missed hang nail can end up cutting a chick inside.

Plus once you say yes to even an ATF sometimes they can't keep their mouths shut, then the little lady has all kinds of unwanted whining lol.
From experience-
Guys tend to think FIV means they jackhammer your goods.. THAT doesnt feel good boys!
Had a few guys with filthy nails...
And not long ago had a guy shove his long gangly nails inside me... despite asking him to stop he continued to jackhammer... stood up and blood was everywhere. Had to take 2 weeks off and antibiotics because of that idiot... might i add i was close to needing stitches in my leg from his long gangly toenails too.
Even if a guy is clean and has then trimmed, i can no longer allow it. I tense up in fear of a repeat from Mr assmunch tearing my goods up.

if I shove my finger up you...its gloved. A guy should do that too... you mess up our Ph balance... plus god forbid if she has funky cooter....it can get into any hangnail you may have...
Touching the exterior bits is different than digging for gold internally.
Touching the exterior bits is different than digging for gold internally. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Ok, I see your point and OUCH to Devon! Glad you healed...
If a lady has this rule I won't see her. The exploration is fun. I love digits. But I don't have nasty calloused hands either.......

The only ladies who I saw who had issues with this were ladies who tended to have semi dry vaginas. And lube was her ketchup needed before the meal (sex)..........
It can hurt.
Hands are dirty. (Just in general)
You didn't ask first.
You tried to shove your whole hand in there.
It doesn't feel good.
Nails are too long.
Your hand is not a dick, but you're pounding
the pussy like it is.
Trying to sneak a finger up the ass since you're already down there.

Few men have the knowledge or skill to do it properly and effectively.

It's not a grab bag or a spelunking cave.

Treat it with care! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
All of my reasons rolled up into perfect little package. Most guys don't do it right, then when you try to instruct them they don't listen. So if you're not going to be careful about it, don't do it.
All of my reasons rolled up into perfect little package. Most guys don't do it right, then when you try to instruct them they don't listen. So if you're not going to be careful about it, don't do it. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Well, I trust all of you ladies. I guess I've just been very lucky in life. Plus I get ridiculously wet which may make even a clumsy guy not too bad. I totally get what you're all saying though, but I probably wouldn't get naked with a guy with sketchy fingers, though sometimes it's too late...
It tends to be something I really enjoy... mostly. A couple of experiences have made me think twice, but it's still something I enjoy greatly *in general*, so... it's still something I allow gladly, but no longer encourage as much.

I will say that the thing that puts me off most with digits is what I call "corkscrewing". Basically, putting your fingers in and twisting them around. It just feels *wrong* to me, like you're trying to push past where things out to be. (I've dealt a little with jackhammering, but I mostly find that dull--it misses my spots--rather than painful.)

My tip, for the curious, is this.

Two fingers. (Depending on the size of your hands.) You move them in a come-hither motion *toward* the bellybutton, putting pressure on the g-spot. Gauge the lady's reactions as you do this and you can see if you've got the right spot, at the right pressure. (It's also fun to go down on a lady as you do this! All the arguing I see about whether a clitoral or a g-spot orgasm is better--and I just can't imagine why you wouldn't go for both! Although this is prone to its own pitfalls, of course.)

I tend to have a lot of natural lubricant, so I don't worry too much about lube, but--well, it can hardly hurt, can it?

Of course, everything depends on the particular lady you're dealing with. Everyone has their own preferences. That's the most important thing to remember, dealing with women (whom you honestly hope to please)--not a one of them's like another. You can get general advice, but the only place you'll learn how to please a given lady is from that lady.

And, yes--please wash your hands beforehand.
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
LMAO!!
somebody with HIV can prick his finger and pass it along maliciously. has happened before