Reply to Review by Olduffer45 You are dangerous.

In response to

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=168687

Wow this comes to no surprise to me that you would so boldly write a false review of me. I have never seen you but you keep contacting me.

I understand that your upset because I will not see you. When you called me, you asked me if I would go through with a rape fantasy and that you wanted to do everything bare.

I am not one to discuss anything on the phone, email or otherwise and certainly wouldnt want to see someone who has a rape fantasy.

My reputation has been nothing but stellar. Im more then willing to hear constructive criticism from anyone who has actually seen me.

Please stop harrassing me.

I do not want to see you. Trying to hurt my reputation will not make me want to see you. Take your crap somewhere else.
What review?
Looks like the review got pulled (link).
Mods your welcome to delete this post. The link was pulled which I appreciate.
Have a great day.
I thinck the review should be put back up......so, we can see for ourselves.
I thinck the review should be put back up......so, we can see for ourselves. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You didn't miss anything worthwhile; it was so fishy even I, Mr.Gullible,
thought it was false. No more credible than shithouse scribbles by a previous evacuator.
This is one of the rare times, that replying to a review actually worked. Nicely done arialemonde I read the review and thought it complete BS.

To arialemonde and the mods involved you have my blessing...
Now, I'm wondering what the fuck I missed.
Now, I'm wondering what the fuck I missed. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Sometimes its best to let these things go.

love the avatar btw.
love the avatar btw. Originally Posted by super sploodge
Don't be nice to DH...unless you have some tater salad, lazyboy recliner, small bottle of GSO3, and a Chihuahua on stand by to tell the story!!
Now, I'm wondering what the fuck I missed. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Patience, Grasshopper....I'm sure it will dribble out eventually...