Ok I'm thinking of Houston...

After receiving several PM's on here, I am trying to decide to tour Houston or not....I have never been to TX, and to be honest I once was going to come but then after hearing what some of the other ladies on this board had to say about it, I decided to cancel it...

So I was hoping some of you could answer some of my questions please..

What part of Houston is safe to stay?
Best places to advertise for this area?

I was told by a guy on here that TX guys won't pay more than 250hr?...I do charge more than that, so is that true?

Any info would be much appreciated!

Val
Wait a minute!! Did London dare you, is this a bet or something lol.

Read this thread for your first question, there is some good info on the good spots here in Houston.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105

Your next question.... Naturally I can't speak for anyone else but I for one would definitely see you at your rate as long as I'm not committed to other things of course . Also judging from some of our reviews there are plenty others that feel the same.
Wait a minute!! Did London dare you, is this a bet or something lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
LOL, No bet I promise, just trying to get feedback before I make a decision!

Thanks for your input love!
There is nothing wrong with your rates....there are rate whiners everywhere....you hit one of the most important thresholds of the Houston market with BBBJ....are you MSOG?
you will do great
are you MSOG? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Most definitely!

@Safire..Thanks for the encouragement!
Me licky licky ooops I mean me likey likey! I'm sure you'll do good! You've got my interest
I have been in Houston4 months and I have not had any problems. Yes Texas sucks but I like Houston. It's been good to me. There will be men that will b*itch about your rate but there will be men who will gladly give you what you ask and tip. It's like that everywhere. Just ignore the others. Im sure you will do fine here. Not all men in Houston are bad, there are plenty of gentlemen here...
Just as DH said..... there are rate-whinners everywhere you go..... But your rates are just fine and you have all the skills needed to do JUUUUUUUUUST fine while in our fair city........

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=129687

Nothing wrong w/that!!

There are PLENTY of ladies whose rates are north of 250 and they do MORE than fine (HollyofHouston as a PRIME example).......

JaD
Come on down! I'm interested, and have played with your friend Christie L'Amour when she came to town. Your rates are similar.
I'm seriously considering it now...perhaps I'll start looking at flights!

Just one more question, may be stupid, but are people in TX going to make fun of my accent?

Thanks everyone!
  • helen
  • 02-01-2011, 02:36 PM
valerie, i can only imagine the accent will work in your favor. you might get a lot of questions from folks on the street, however

glad you're considering houston, as audrina said, there are some very nice gentlemen here!
valerie, i can only imagine the accent will work in your favor. you might get a lot of questions from folks on the street, however

glad you're considering houston, as audrina said, there are some very nice gentlemen here! Originally Posted by helen
Seems to be a lot of really nice guys on this particular board!... I'm excited
PLEASE COME

Your are on my 2011 list!!! See post #2
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=157301

Don't worry about your accent....I think all the guys will think its SEXY!!!
I'm seriously considering it now...perhaps I'll start looking at flights!

Just one more question, may be stupid, but are people in TX going to make fun of my accent?

Thanks everyone! Originally Posted by Valerie
Awww skeet skeet damn thats hot. . . . . ok you've gotta make it now !