Well, I have awful luck!!!!!!

The good news everyone is im staying in Houston and im not going to move to Corpus. I made my decision and I was very happy. My house got robbed last night. Im lucky he didn't clean me out but he took alot. I'm looking on the brightside, atleast me and my dog are safe. Im staying in Houston where there are a bunch of awesome people. So im not going to let one person screw it up.
SOOOOOOOO YEAH FOR ME, IM STAYING.
AWESOME!! N glad your safe :=)
THANK YOU BABE
Sorry about your house but glad your safe over all! Glad you decided to stay also
Glad you are safe.
I know how it feels after someone has intruded on your home.
Hope you can quickly regain the feeling of being secure.

I'm also glad you are staying in Htown...I'd like to meet you sometime soon!
You're better off in Houston.There is no money in CC.Some guys from there come here just to play in the big leagues.
Everyone is really nice in corpus, its just not the right time for me. I feel pretty secure just really angry.
sorry to hear that girl...but glad ur ok

i knew u couldnt leave these WONDEDERFUL MEN OF HOUSTON
They just need to be glad that you weren't there....I've heard you van kick some ass lol.

Glad you're safe and really glad you're staying here
Everyone is really nice in corpus, its just not the right time for me. I feel pretty secure just really angry. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
Take it out on EA! I hear he likes that punch me in the face, choke me type secks!
Sorry that happened to you. Glad you're staying in H-town. I used to visit Corpus pretty often on business and there was absolutely nothing going on. I must not have known the right places to go but I thought it was pretty lame there.
Glad you are safe, Corpus is a good town to visit, but has been gradually dying for the last 15 years, high unemployemnt, bad financial situations...but beautiful to visit
I just needed some time away, but I feel alot better now.
Take it out on EA! I hear he likes that punch me in the face, choke me type secks! Originally Posted by mojojo213
I don't recall ever saying I like anything of the sort lol. However if it's Bianca doing it then I might make an exception
I just needed some time away, but I feel alot better now. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
EVERYONE needs this from time to time! It does you really good to do so.