Cunt/Dick Racism

I have seen some girls on Backpage mention that "NO BLACKMEN'. I would like to hear from these chicks or their friends, why they prefer not to see black men? Is it Dick size, smell, roughness or just racism?

i know i'm new, please don't remove my post!!!!
It's called having a "NBA Policy" thus, I call those chicks "hoopsters".
post in wrong section...i know ur new but this should be in the ISO, Sandbox, Or Co-ed discussions
Its called "right to refuse service to anyone" Every Business has this right.
The most common answer is they got hurt by a black dude so now they are scared of all black dudes
It's all political. They hate the President.

What do you expect from girls that sit around all day reading the National Review, watching Fox news, and listening to Glenn and Rush?
Its called "right to refuse service to anyone" Every Business has this right. Originally Posted by Spirit13
Fair enough, but your response does not address PHATCAT's question. He wants to know why certain ladies insist on this policy. His inquiry had nothing to do with whether or not a provider has a "right" to institute such a policy.

The most common answer is they got hurt by a black dude so now they are scared of all black dudes Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
In my experience, this seems to be the motivation behind the "NBA policy" for some portion of these ladies. Another explanation that I've come across is that they wish to avoid "pimpicity" (i.e., "getting pimped").

I find both rationales to be intriguing, and revealing. One can conclude that providers who hold these opinions assume that most, if not all, African American men are predisposed to violence or work as pimps. Obviously, both assumptions are totally invalid.

Furthermore, a good number of alert posts on this board involve scams that were perpetrated by men and women who are not African Americans. There's some "food for thought."
I cant speak about them but I personally do not find african american women attractive, I never hobby for black women, I prefer Asian, Hispanic, or Caucasian

it also might be a risk factor, perhaps the women are afraid they might be robbed, raped, or kidnapped by a black man

I am not racist, and I am sure the girls are not either, they might just feel scared seeing a black man
  • Seedy
  • 02-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Fair enough, but your response does not address PHATCAT's question. He wants to know why certain ladies insist on this policy. His inquiry had nothing to do with whether or not a provider has a right to institute such a policy. Originally Posted by smokey
Correct, he needs to ask the women that question, how the fuck is a guy going to answer something intended for the women. Man I don't even want to think about that shit, just when you think you might have them figured out, they hit ya with some other goofy ass shit.
  • andre
  • 02-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Providers from rural or working class backgrounds have a good chance of acquiring racism. Others may just not be comfortable being intimate with persons of different backgrounds/cultures with which they are not familiar.
Correct, he needs to ask the women that question, how the fuck is a guy going to answer something intended for the women. Man I don't even want to think about that shit, just when you think you might have them figured out, they hit ya with some other goofy ass shit. Originally Posted by seedman55
LOL! All too true, bro.

In general, humans are very difficult creatures to "figure out"...we all have numerous quirks and rough edges. Who can say what truly motivates us to do what we do, day after day...

On rare occasions, I try to "engage" providers intellectually. Sometimes, they actually have something interesting to say. However, like most people, their behavior is influenced by a set of deeply-held "core assumptions," oblique emotions, and some amount of subjective "life experience." Very few rely on any sort of discernible "logic" or objective analysis...but that's the case with most humans, isn't it?!?!

For better or worse, people are "creatures of habit."
Why ask why?What differance does it make?You think asking this silly question will change their minds?Why do some people drive chevy instead of ford?Why do some carry glocks instead of colt?
Welcome to the hobby, PHATCAT. Every new African American hobbyist has to deal with this. Eventually you'll learn to ignore it. There are lots of open-minded ladies out there of all races who will see you and make the experience worthwhile.

Raising this question is only natural, but be prepared to not get a definitive answer from providers (there may be as many answers as there are providers) and to encounter countless replies that virtually ignore your perspective.

Just respect each provider's right to choose, as you are making conscious choices yourself, and remember that there are many brothers of all colors on here who can give you helpful info on quality providers who don't discriminate and screen properly.

Also, you will eventually begin to see NBA policies for the hidden blessing that they are: With so much pussy available, NBA policies help to narrow the field a bit and make our choices easier and our hobby experience a lot less stressful.
Every new African American hobbyist has to deal with this. Eventually you'll learn to ignore it. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
well said sir.
I have seen some girls on Backpage mention that "NO BLACKMEN'. I would like to hear from these chicks or their friends, why they prefer not to see black men? Is it Dick size, smell, roughness or just racism?

i know i'm new, please don't remove my post!!!! Originally Posted by PHATCAT
thisshit.jpg

Mr. PHATCAT...

I see that you are new, please learn to use our Search feature and you will find zillions up on zillions of threads on this topic.

Also, please read the description of the forum before posting. This is the review section, your post is more of a Hobby question and belongs in the coed section.

btw, IMHO, you will never get a provider with an NBA policy to answer the question as to WHY they have one...there are plenty of ladies who will see you and truth be told, some of the ladies with NBA policies will see you

OTOH, your first mistake, again IMHO was searching for providers on BackPage....