Phone: Trouble 662-21-3756 Sweetness 662-610-788
Email Address: http://northmiss.backpage.com/Female...ack-18/6040710
URL / Website: http://northmiss.backpage.com/Female...ent-21/6040659
City: Tupelo
State: Mississippi
Address: comfortable motel off of Gloster
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Damn, where to start?Lots of DATY,CBJ,FIV,CG,K-9,TUHA,LFK,DFK,spanking,Pile Driving,boob play,Convo, you name it, we did it!!
Session Length: 1 hr plus
Fee: $$$ review special, small gift of whiskey, my choice
Hair Length and Color: Sweetness, short red hair, not quite shoulder length.Trouble, long dirty blonde, past shoulders.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Trouble is 4'11" with big boobs, pretty face and a beautiful ass, curves in all the right places!!Sweetness is 5'7" with red hair very nice ass, and smaller, perhaps B cup boobs, athletic body type with several tasteful and colorful tattoos..Both of these girls have exceptional bodies and flawless, very smooth skin, just absolutely beautiful girls with great personalities, easy to talk to and connect with, which is a plus!
Recommendation: Hell yes I fucking recommend!!!
Here's a couple of pics of the two lovely ladies.The first pic is Trouble, the next is Sweetness.
Attached Images File Type: jpg WP_20141016_043-1.jpg (68.0 KB, 504 views) File Type: jpg WP_20141016_032.jpg (65.2 KB, 500 views)
Really nice.
Is there a reason you only gave partial phone numbers?
Is there a reason you only gave partial phone numbers? Originally Posted by Nasty2ude
Well damn, I didn't catch that.Trouble=662-212-3756 Sweetness =662-610-1788
haha That's okay. I'm sure you were still recovering when writing the review.
Ha, yeah your right about that!!!
Sounds like you had a really great time! I'm envious. If I send Stephanie your way, will you send Trouble and Sweetness mine?
I'll see what I can do Fred but since these are local girls and fairly new to the game I don't know how much touring the are going to do.