Nov. Playboy to feature transgender centerfold

Wonder how men will respond?

Saw a photo of her when I read about new Playboy coming out. She is absolutely stunning.

Bet a lot of the Houston guys will love her!
  • grean
  • 10-20-2017, 11:54 AM
Would have done better with non nude editions.
I just saw an image of her backside. Wonder how the front will look?
Pre-op or post-op?
Really do not know. Read about it in an online Esquire blurb.
It'll be interesting to see how their stock does.

I didn't notice if it went up or dropped after He passed away. I'm curious if this news affected it or when it comes out if their stock will rise or plummet.
Private company since 2011.
  • grean
  • 10-20-2017, 06:21 PM
It'll be interesting to see how their stock does.

I didn't notice if it went up or dropped after He passed away. I'm curious if this news affected it or when it comes out if their stock will rise or plummet. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Wait! This is the first monthly issue since Hefner died, right?

wow....
Wait! This is the first monthly issue since Hefner died, right?

wow.... Originally Posted by grean
Being in publishing before, this issue was probably sent to the printer at least two months ago. Who know how long it's been in development.
I read that the magazine actually loses money every month and that they only keep it going to continue to advertise their brand and keep it visible.
So people pay them to use the bunny ears logo on various things and that's the bulk of revenue...
All this means is that I dont think it will affect them one way or another but kudos to them for being a pioneer.
  • 10-20-2017, 08:22 PM

Bet a lot of the Houston guys will love her! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Damn,we have a problem Houston! Gay is now rampant smh
  • Crock
  • 10-23-2017, 03:34 PM
Wonder how men will respond?

Saw a photo of her when I read about new Playboy coming out. She is absolutely stunning.

Bet a lot of the Houston guys will love her! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I'm assuming that, since it's Playboy, that she'll be stunningly beautiful, incredibly feminine, and that it will go a long way to change people's perceptions of transgender women.
Being in publishing before, this issue was probably sent to the printer at least two months ago. Who know how long it's been in development. Originally Posted by pathfinder420
I believe I remember reading about it before Hef passed. I can't guarantee that...But I can guarantee that the photo shoot was done before he passed - those things take some time to set up. Like another poster said, probably months.
I haven't bought or even looked at Playboy since, I don't even remember. Some guys may be interested, but I know that I won't be interested in that issue. To each his own, but Give me a Real Woman, a Woman's body, who was born a woman all day.
Damn,we have a problem Houston! Judgemental people are now rampant smh Originally Posted by 8701
FTFY.