April 7th, 2018: The Day The Providing Died.

What were you doing when you logged on ECCIE in the morning around 10-11 am (or later in the day for the first time that day) and you saw the site was down?

What was your immediate initial reaction then and throughout that day?

I thought it was temporary.

I just sent a PM to a lady too, just about 20 minutes before.

Then after an hour I still thought it was temporary.

2 hours later I started to worry a bit.

By the late afternoon a bit of panic was settling in but it wasn't at the pulling my hair out and get in the corner in the fetal position stage yet.

By that night of the next day it kind of felt like this:

Never in the annals of history has there been such a worse day in human fulfillment prior to April 7th except for maybe February 3, 1959 and August 16, 1977: The Days The Music Died.
I was in the middle of making a thread right here in coed about what we should do with our encounter reports...like screenshots or copy them somehow...in case the site went dark...

And then bam it was down
No not really P411 was a life boat
I was in the middle of taking a dump and I just knew something didn't smell right.
Fixing to go for a run
I was driving back from houston & thought it was my phone acting up again until i got a text about it lol. I didnt panic though bc i have p411 & all my contacts saved
found out when getting on twit her and providers were freaking out. P4 was fine.

first the BP and craigs crap change then this board was gone.

butt has not effected my hobbie one bit.
I was actually in the middle of sending a gent a pm saying that he had passed screening. My dog wanted out....so, I stopped to let him out and when I came back Eccie was no longer. Then within minutes the texts started coming through....
I had been logged in for 45 minutes or so, and I felt the end was near.. sort of like the end of April, 1975, when the Viet Cong rolled through Nha Trang, Bien Hoa, and other South Vietnam spots. it wasn't a question of "if" Saigon would fall, but "when".

I was posting, and all of a sudden the site crashed.. I knew the Viet Cong had arrived, and replaced the South Vietnamese flag with its own.
I was laying in bed, looking at coed. I accidentally closed my browser, went to log in again...and poof it was gone. Just. Like. That.

I knew instantly it was gone because the day before, TER closed off US access and BP was seized. I didn't panic right away, then probably on Monday or Tuesday, the gravity of it all hit me.
I had been logged in for 45 minutes or so, and I felt the end was near...

...sort of like the end of April, 1975, when the Viet Cong rolled through Nha Trang, Bien Hoa, and other South Vietnam spots. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I have been meaning to ask you this for a long time and I am sure I am not the only one on here who is curious, but are you really Asian?

Every time you speak "Asian" I think of this.

I was a member of TER and P411 on the day Eccie died. P411 was very active in April. I recall seeing 30 or more Available Now ads in Dallas. Now it's down to 15 or so since Eccie is back.

However, at this moment there are 34 Available Now ads posted at P411. Perhaps because no ads have been approved yet today at Eccie (except one at 5:55am), the ladies are using P411 today.
I was working an overnight, got off work at 7am and went into the house to sleep. I woke up around 11am to check my phone on Twitter and had seen my timeline flooded with posts on E going down.

Had already prepared and got pre-screened.
  • L.A.
  • 07-27-2018, 05:09 PM
ECCIE went down?
When I got off work my phone had tons of messages, I wasn't sure what was happening. I was worried how I was going to reach people since I had lost so many phone numbers with my app having recently crashed. Glad eccie (and my app) are back though. I feel like we are on crutches a bit and that co-ed here in Dallas is like the wild west. Anything goes. I am still getting used to all the changes. I lost many of my contacts due to my phone app crashing a earlier in the year. Good thing is, the contact will show back up once they text me. So that's a relief.