"May God ruin Trump" Tlaib's grandmother says.

Such a nice family. Here's the deal with this family - they have to pay for the trip themselves if they want to see Tlaib or visa versa - not the US government. Americans can see thru this desperate act of attention and will reject what they are doing. It's also UnAmerican. Terrible.

"May God ruin Trump", Tlaib's grandmother says https://news.yahoo.com/may-god-ruin-...wer&soc_trk=ma
I see the Un American rhetoric a lot lately from Trump DTDS. Funny how the most Un American group I have seen in my life time is calling others Un American. Phony's and Frauds
I see the Un American rhetoric a lot lately from Trump DTDS. Funny how the most Un American group I have seen in my life time is calling others Un American. Phony's and Frauds Originally Posted by themystic
On this I have to agree. The (D)TDS crowd is the most Un American group I have ever seen. Their derangement syndrome against Trump for simply being Trump is beyond rational. Those suffering can seek help at any Fox News station nationwide.
Such a nice family. Here's the deal with this family - they have to pay for the trip themselves if they want to see Tlaib or visa versa - not the US government. Americans can see thru this desperate act of attention and will reject what they are doing. It's also UnAmerican. Terrible.

"May God ruin Trump", Tlaib's grandmother says https://news.yahoo.com/may-god-ruin-...wer&soc_trk=ma Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
And yes, the hypocrisy and hatred(raw (D)TDS sufferers) of Trump is systemic in the left.
And yes, the hypocrisy and hatred(raw (D)TDS sufferers) of Trump is systemic in the left. Originally Posted by eccielover
Trump Fatigue Syndrome is setting in TFS, DTDS days are numbered. Just like WUH?????
Trump Fatigue Syndrome is setting in TFS, DTDS days are numbered. Just like WUH????? Originally Posted by themystic
How many days until the Jan. 2025 inauguration??
Please don't hurt yourself before then.
Liberalism is a gutless choice...thank you for choosing.
Did you take that fork in the road??
How many days until the Jan. 2025 inauguration??
Please don't hurt yourself before then.
Liberalism is a gutless choice...thank you for choosing.
Did you take that fork in the road?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Yep. I took it. Scardy cats were in my rear view mirror
Talib never said which God
Well, that's true. I didn't even realize that.

Talib never said which God Originally Posted by matchingmole

"May God ruin Trump", Tlaib's grandmother says https://news.yahoo.com/may-god-ruin-...wer&soc_trk=ma Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
A Muslim asking help from God. How funny is that, lol.
A Muslim asking help from God. How funny is that, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Priceless.
Talib never said which God Originally Posted by matchingmole
There's only one, and Allah isn't it. That's what makes Muslims big mouth ideological morons.
She could be droned. That would solve the problem of getting visitation again.

But...talk about insanity. Trump lives inside the minds of our lefties. Now that's insanity. As for being Un-American, listen to the words of AOC and the squad (that's a military term). Now there is some Un-American shit. Talk to anyone from Antifa, same thing. No, it is the left that actively wants to destroy the Constitution and, as Obama said, bring fundamental change to America. Oops, did I just say that Obama was Un-American... I guess I did. Our local hacks know this but the question is are they willing participants or just useful idiots?
[QUOTE=the_real_Barleycorn;1061 708566]She could be droned. That would solve the problem of getting visitation again.

But...talk about insanity. Trump lives inside the minds of our lefties. Now that's insanity. As for being Un-American, listen to the words of AOC and the squad (that's a military term). Now there is some Un-American shit. Talk to anyone from Antifa, same thing. No, it is the left that actively wants to destroy the Constitution and, as Obama said, bring fundamental change to America. Oops, did I just say that Obama was Un-American... I guess I did. Our local hacks know this but the question is are they willing participants or just useful idiots?[/QUOTE]
Both.
So many people both at home and abroad see Trump and his acolytes this way.

You fellas act surprised.