WOMEN LOVE PHOTOSHOOTS 😊

Most women love photoshoots wether it’s in a studio or at home. Ladies post your favorite photoshoot picture
You are quite sexy.
Not so much theses days, with cell phone cameras getting better 99% of the ladies will settle for out of focus, badly composed, under lit selfie images. Very few spend the time or money to have pro images done. The sad part is the gents accept this junk.
How many cameras are pointed at you in that photo??
And photo shop.
And sadly, icky image safe
I once traded a photo shoot for time with a provider. Not just taking photos but I brought flashes, lights, and other equipment. I had a nice room on the Riverwalk in San Antonio that was a great location. We even took a few photos on the walk. She used the photos for a few years. Win, win for both of us.
very sexy!!wow wow wow!!

I just use the camera on my cell..lol...but I can say the photoshoot pics do look good on gals!
Attached Images File Type: jpg unnamed (13).jpg (24.1 KB, 413 views)
^^^^ PM me the not icky safe images to me for safe keeping
I once traded a photo shoot for time with a provider. Not just taking photos but I brought flashes, lights, and other equipment. I had a nice room on the Riverwalk in San Antonio that was a great location. We even took a few photos on the walk. She used the photos for a few years. Win, win for both of us. Originally Posted by Wildqat
I've done that a bunch, starting maybe 3 years ago I started getting stiffed for the girls time. I stopped doing shoots unless there was playtime before I gave them images.
That is true some providers do not want professional pictures but I feel like it’s a must

Not so much theses days, with cell phone cameras getting better 99% of the ladies will settle for out of focus, badly composed, under lit selfie images. Very few spend the time or money to have pro images done. The sad part is the gents accept this junk. Originally Posted by ben dover
I was afraid of that but got lucky
So sexy and gorgeous I love her.
How many cameras are pointed at you in that photo?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Interesting question... ThreAD...
Thank you ♥️😘

So sexy and gorgeous I love her. Originally Posted by MartinBaier536