URL / Website: -
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Airway Blvd
Activities: Massage, HE
Hair Length and Color: Black and up in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite woman about 5’6” looked to be mid to late 30’s. Wore a mask the entire time. Cute little butt with some perky breasts. She spoke english pretty clear or just enough to communicate through the massage
Recommendation: Yes
Good to hear this place is finally offering extras. I’ve been there only once but walked out due to lackluster girls.
Curious to know if anyone has gotten anything more than the usual hj here. What about the one across the street next to the tobacco place?
this place has always offered extras...one time i walked in and was disappointed to find 2 ladies (one old and one waaaay older) and decided to walk out but the older one was insistent on me staying so i did and was able to get a 4 hand massage up until another monger walked in and ruined it but man was that older lady up for anything...lol...too bad the other one was more shy (and the monger walking in)...haven't been back though
Thanks for that. This review was actually the one next to the tobacco tin. I was asking about the one across the street where all the bars are.
I might try this SS one though
Thanks for that. This review was actually the one next to the tobacco tin. I was asking about the one across the street where all the bars are.
I might try this SS one though Originally Posted by rocknjay
Span 9...also have gotten extras, but not much other than L1, with the exception of mamasan...she's all business, had no luck with her...good luck!