URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Research blvd
Activities: FBSM L1
Hair Length and Color: medium brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: maybe 5'5 and slim. pretty face and good attitude. the typical small asian boobs/butt
Recommendation: Yes
  • Batxg
  • 03-21-2024, 12:06 PM
They aren't there anymore she's at another location nearby but don't know where yet.
Wonder if this chick has Shirley beat haha
Wonder if this chick has Shirley beat haha Originally Posted by RealWizarddd
According to Rejuve, Shirley returns tomorrow. Might have to find out (for scientific purposes obviously)
Same here! For science! Would love to get the inside scoop on KiKi if she is still there
  • Batxg
  • 03-21-2024, 02:39 PM
I've seen Kiki, Judy, and Shirley. (Sadly never got a chance at Mandy) but I'd have to say Kiki had the nicest set but she's no longer there at aba. As I've Mentioned previously mentioned she let me know before she left she is at another place nearby. I haven't found it yet. But when I do I hope the menu is more expansive.
Ah ok. I have seen Mandy and Shirley (Mandy had amazing tits but they weren't HUGE)

Shirley is well known! And if you're saying Kiki is even better than I am now on a mission.
  • Batxg
  • 03-21-2024, 03:45 PM
I could be partial because she's younger and in decent shape with a nice ass too.

I've checked a couple spots around (I really need to relax with my hobby) not at lhs, or e1. I'm curious if she went to nexis, coco @ nexis about a month ago came from aba. But trust me I'm on a mission too she was very good and a great view from the mountains
Can you guys stick with the review please! Thank you!